Walmart Pet shop, Death Star back

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
octick
Knight
Knight

Re: Walmart Pet shop, Death Star back

Post by octick » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:16 am

Picked up my DS at store and it was perfect condition. Never had an issue with site to store. Hope my PS will be in same shape.

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 am

octick wrote:Picked up my DS at store and it was perfect condition. Never had an issue with site to store. Hope my PS will be in same shape.

Picked up a TH, PS and GE also at the store. All three in various box sizes. The PS and TH were in mint condition, so I would hope your PS in the same condition. My GE has one large scrape on front (like someone dug their finger into it, but don't care as long as its perfectly sealed (and saving $59 on that one alone doesn't hurt). :)

popnfresh
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by popnfresh » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm

welp I learned a lessom. DO not order in multiples of 2 for the same item, they will ship in the lego packing box, and those boxes are fitted exactly, so there is no protection at all. If you order a single item, they have to pack it in a bigger box that offers at least some protection.

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm

popnfresh wrote:welp I learned a lessom. DO not order in multiples of 2 for the same item, they will ship in the lego packing box, and those boxes are fitted exactly, so there is no protection at all. If you order a single item, they have to pack it in a bigger box that offers at least some protection.
All my orders in the lego packing boxes came perfectly. Was actually impressed with how much better walmarts site to store has gotten in the last 6 months or so.

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:39 am

popnfresh wrote:welp I learned a lessom. DO not order in multiples of 2 for the same item, they will ship in the lego packing box, and those boxes are fitted exactly, so there is no protection at all. If you order a single item, they have to pack it in a bigger box that offers at least some protection.
That's not true for me, with site-to-store, I had single items in various box sizes, recently. Some were fitted exactiy, some medium boxes and one was a huge box.

scandell
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by scandell » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 pm

My petshop came perfectly. :)