[USA] Target.com Spend $100 on lego and 10% off

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] Target.com Spend $100 on lego and 10% off

Post by anakinisvader » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 am

Target is getting worse and worse when it comes to honoring sales and coupons. If you have a sale you need to honor it. As I said before, they are turning into Targets R Us. :down: I dont believe they are out of stock on these items as they will be back on their website as available in a few days/weeks. This is a TRU tactic. At least TRU has the brains to put them as out of stock before the sale instead of cancelling them after the fact.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

vman100
Citizen
Citizen

Post by vman100 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am

Tower Bridge is showing as in stock, so not sure what excuse they have for not fulfilling my order...

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrcoolnup » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

Yes, my Tower Bridge and Town Hall were cancelled too. I just read on another board that people are calling and reordering at the same sale price, and then getting cancellation emails on the reorder. I'll just wait for Lego double points, that will hopefully be next month, if there is not a better deal sooner from a merchant more honorable than Target. I have never had a problem with them before...I hope they are not going downhill with their business practices like so many others.