Target $5 Off Star Wars Toy Coupon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Re: Target $5 Off Star Wars Toy Coupon

Post by sidersdd » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 am

It never is visible. Their app sends it straight to a printer device. There is nothing to screen capture.

I figured out a device that works though, that they think is a real printer - the OneNote print driver. Not the best quality, but it should work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PTSandman
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by PTSandman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks, gonna print and test it.

LegoFanTexas
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by LegoFanTexas » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

Or, you know, rather than getting cute...

Stick it in the copier and hit, you know, copy! :)

slayerdread
Peasant
Peasant

Post by slayerdread » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am

I just bought 9492 Tie Fighter at the Target in Woburn, MA $49.99 -$5.00 = $44.99...
making it $10 cheaper than LEGO's price!

starfire2
Knight
Knight

Post by starfire2 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:53 pm

If you have a smart phone, the coupon works on there too.

LegoFanTexas
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by LegoFanTexas » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Has anyone had any luck using more than one in a single transaction? How about having the clerk do several transactions at once?

LeonNLegos
I'm New !

Post by LeonNLegos » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

I just tried this coupon and it did not work for me. I tried to purchase the Sith Nightspeeder 7957.

The system rang it as not a valid coupon or could not find qualifying item (something like that). Unfortunately it was my lunch time so I could not sit and wait for a manager.

This is in Socal.

PTSandman
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by PTSandman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Same thing happened to me, but the cashier saw Star Wars on the item and did the override herself.

YemonYime
I'm New !

Post by YemonYime » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Brand-new member here, found your forum just last week after a Google search for "lego sales coupons". Gotta say thanks to everyone for sharing this info, because I lucked into a major score thanks to this coupon!

Went to Target with the intention of simply using the $5 off on a Droid Escape, but the best price per piece calculated out to be on the T-6 Jedi Shuttle.  Didn't think anything of it until checkout where it rung up at $59.99.  After a quick walk back to the aisle with an employee, I pointed out the Shuttle's shelf tag that read...wait for it...$41.98!  The employee acknowledged the error and said they would honor that price!  The coupon worked without a problem, and I'd say I ended up with one heckuva lucky steal!

Thanks again, AFOLs!

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

PTSandman wrote:Same thing happened to me, but the cashier saw Star Wars on the item and did the override herself.
Yep, ditto. No questions asked, no manager involvement. I'd say try again, assumingly with another clerk.

intromission
Knight
Knight

Post by intromission » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks for this. Got my son Droid Escape for a whopping $5.98 with a $10 Target card from Ebates. It's good because I'm not sure I would have shelled out $19.99 for it, though R2 and C3PO are kind of essential.

LeonNLegos
I'm New !

Post by LeonNLegos » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 pm

sidersdd wrote:
PTSandman wrote:Same thing happened to me, but the cashier saw Star Wars on the item and did the override herself.
Yep, ditto. No questions asked, no manager involvement. I'd say try again, assumingly with another clerk.

I ended up going to another Target and bought the same Sith speeder set. An older gentleman rang it up and got the same issue with the coupon. All he did was click accept and it went through. WIth red card I got it for $20.47

Thanks Toys and Bricks!!!!.

intromission
Knight
Knight

Post by intromission » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 am

Has anyone tried it on one of the smaller 12.99 battle packs. I'm thinking of giving it a go just to see what happens. When I went yesterday it wouldn't scan and the cashier just typed it in but it didn't look like she read the fine print or anything.

mooslug
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mooslug » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:45 pm

intromission wrote:Has anyone tried it on one of the smaller 12.99 battle packs. I'm thinking of giving it a go just to see what happens. When I went yesterday it wouldn't scan and the cashier just typed it in but it didn't look like she read the fine print or anything.
The coupon is specifically for SW toys $19.99 and up- the battle packs do not cost enough...

intromission
Knight
Knight

Post by intromission » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I know but I was just wondering whether it would even matter since so many are having the coupon entered in manually.

intromission
Knight
Knight

Post by intromission » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Just wanted to confirm. It's probably YMMV but was able to get the Endor Battle Pack for 7.99.
Again, the code isn't scanning so it is being entered manually and I'm pretty sure the system doesn't recognize whether an item is 19.99.

RainingBoroSI02
Peasant
Peasant

Post by RainingBoroSI02 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks for the post. I couldn't get my printer to work, but I used the one posted above. The cashier did have to enter it manually.

janckson
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by janckson » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

LeonNLegos wrote:I just tried this coupon and it did not work for me. I tried to purchase the Sith Nightspeeder 7957.

The system rang it as not a valid coupon or could not find qualifying item (something like that). Unfortunately it was my lunch time so I could not sit and wait for a manager.

This is in Socal.
Had the 'not qualifying item' message pop up with the jedi interceptor set. My cashier just hit a -$5 button or something.

koromo
Knight
Knight

Post by koromo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Worked for me, the cashier did a double-take but it went through with out incident. Also used a coupon for a new pillow, fancy that.
Lego Fan based in Seacoast Area of New Hampshire.

bigdaddy
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by bigdaddy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 am

Picked up 9490 Droid Escape and 9494 Anakins Jedi Interceptor in two transactions with the coupon. Both times item came up as no eligible item, cashier read the coupon and then hit a button. Thanks for posting the coupon I was having no luck trying to print it off Targets site.