[USA] Wal-Mart Clearance

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
octick
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] Wal-Mart Clearance

Post by octick » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 pm

All the Alien Conquest ones. I have seen a couple different sets on clearance, but every single set was on clearance for at least 50% off, but there were others 50% plus. The other sets where the Hero Factory ones. I have seen some smaller ones on clearance, but they had Rocka XL and Witch Doctor 50% off. I just got the Witch Doctor in August. And they finally lowered the SW Bounty Hunter Gunship below 50%. I was happy to get some of the sets that I wanted at such a great price.

markerpk
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by markerpk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:31 pm

octick wrote:All the Alien Conquest ones. I have seen a couple different sets on clearance, but every single set was on clearance for at least 50% off, but there were others 50% plus. The other sets where the Hero Factory ones. I have seen some smaller ones on clearance, but they had Rocka XL and Witch Doctor 50% off. I just got the Witch Doctor in August. And they finally lowered the SW Bounty Hunter Gunship below 50%. I was happy to get some of the sets that I wanted at such a great price.
Man, NoCal seems to be getting some love from the clearance gods that SoCal isn't. Any possibility of getting me Gunship? And a T6 Jedi Shuttle too, if they have them at 50% off? My local wallies have a few on the shelves still, but seem to be unwilling to price cut them, and I'm not certain they will last through the next round. Willing to pay for cost plus shipping and handling if you can get them at 50% off or better.

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

octick wrote:All the Alien Conquest ones. I have seen a couple different sets on clearance, but every single set was on clearance for at least 50% off, but there were others 50% plus. The other sets where the Hero Factory ones. I have seen some smaller ones on clearance, but they had Rocka XL and Witch Doctor 50% off. I just got the Witch Doctor in August. And they finally lowered the SW Bounty Hunter Gunship below 50%. I was happy to get some of the sets that I wanted at such a great price.
Where are you located?

markerpk
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by markerpk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Bakersfield, CA

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

markerpk wrote:Bakersfield, CA
Oh ok thanks.

octick
Knight
Knight

Post by octick » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 am

cowbug wrote:
Where are you located?
I am located in Riverside, CA.

octick
Knight
Knight

Post by octick » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 am

markerpk wrote: Man, NoCal seems to be getting some love from the clearance gods that SoCal isn't. Any possibility of getting me Gunship? And a T6 Jedi Shuttle too, if they have them at 50% off? My local wallies have a few on the shelves still, but seem to be unwilling to price cut them, and I'm not certain they will last through the next round. Willing to pay for cost plus shipping and handling if you can get them at 50% off or better.
Would your Wal-Mart price match my receipt? I know some stores do.

nkx1
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by nkx1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 am

octick wrote:
cowbug wrote:
Where are you located?
Any PoC sets discounted such as BP or QAR? I'm going to Riverside today for work...

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 am

walmarts are pretty much done here - they're either cleared out or shelves are reset to normal.

octick
Knight
Knight

Post by octick » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 pm

nkx1 wrote:
octick wrote:
cowbug wrote:
Where are you located?
Any PoC sets discounted such as BP or QAR? I'm going to Riverside today for work...
They flew off the shelves of the stores that had them 30% off, and that was right after X-mas. I was waiting for them to go to 50% off, but they never made it. I know some stores still have them, but I don't believe they were discounted. But with all Wal-Marts, you scan them because sometimes they don't put stickers or move the items.

Max Power
Knight
Knight

Post by Max Power » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 am

Had a bunch of lego star wars and alien conquest in the clearance section. Scanned a couple, all rang up retail. :(

vuud
I'm New !

Post by vuud » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 am

Bought a Clone Turbo Tank 8098 set yesterday at Wal-Mart (Ogdensburg, NY) for 89$.

starlbirth
I'm New !

Post by starlbirth » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 am

Same for me Max Power. I went to three stores in Indianapolis and they were all that way. I scanned a bunch of stuff and I did end up finding some Pharaohs Quest stuff for 50% off.

maesterjay
Peasant
Peasant

Post by maesterjay » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 pm

vuud wrote:Bought a Clone Turbo Tank 8098 set yesterday at Wal-Mart (Ogdensburg, NY) for 89$.
ogdensburg! I didn't know the Amish played with legos :lol: but do keep posting the deals you find there if they're good I got some people who could grab one there for me....

vuud
I'm New !

Post by vuud » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Where do you think I get my legos shipped to? :) It's 45 min from Ottawa, and UPS Store receive the packages for you for 5$. MSRP in US is like 30% off CDN prices. It's an aweful walmart, I thought somebody stole all the legos, there was nothing left...except that clone turbo tank, sitting on the clearance section, for 89$, which is 44% off CDN Price.

And I'm sure the Amish plays with Lego. Hey, I've even seen them fill up at the gas station (Should have taken a picture)

barren
I'm New !

Post by barren » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 pm

A Walmart close to me has half a dozen London Escapes for $35, PQ Shinx for $25. Rest have nothing.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Drove down south today and the only LEGO clearance item I found was a Cars Mack's Team Truck for $39.99. I picked that up here in Canada for only 25 bucks.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Legobrandon wrote:Drove down south today and the only LEGO clearance item I found was a Cars Mack's Team Truck for $39.99. I picked that up here in Canada for only 25 bucks.
Thats not on clearance as $39.99 is retail in US.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Ice wrote:
Legobrandon wrote:Drove down south today and the only LEGO clearance item I found was a Cars Mack's Team Truck for $39.99. I picked that up here in Canada for only 25 bucks.
Thats not on clearance as $39.99 is retail in US.
Well it was in the 'Christmas Clearance' section of the store and the price tag had a huge red clearance sign on it.

legogod
Knight
Knight

Post by legogod » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Man, this thread just keeps going on page after page. :P

Went to Wal-Mart to see if anything had changed from two weeks ago. It's a shame to see nothing has. New sets are still half there-mostly Town and Spongebob. Some new Dino. Where the aisle was full before only one half of one side is full now. Quite a change.

Still some clearance to be had. Cars 2 sets (big one with plane) at 50% and a couple SW sets as of tonight. SW sets look like they've been given the heave-ho though. Personally I wouldn't take my chances.

Now if they'd just get their act together and put the aisle back to selling capacity.

EDIT: There was an endcap of Black Pearls for 74 bucks like other people have seen and there must have been 20 of them. Friends are located with other girl toys.

Jared