Kmart - BOGO 50%, includes most Lego

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
BuzzMonkey
Peasant
Peasant

Kmart - BOGO 50%, includes most Lego

Post by BuzzMonkey » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Can get 2 Pirates Queen Anne's Revenge ships for $179.98. Comes out to $89.99 each.

They are also offering free shipping and there are some coupons floating around for $5 and $10 off, but I don't know if they are stackable.

http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?li ... 0000329864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Re: Kmart - BOGO 50%, includes most Lego

Post by cowbug » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm

BuzzMonkey wrote:Can get 2 Pirates Queen Anne's Revenge ships for $179.98. Comes out to $89.99 each.

They are also offering free shipping and there are some coupons floating around for $5 and $10 off, but I don't know if they are stackable.
KMart's $5-10 off codes are usually stackable with BOGO in mhy experoence. worth a shot.

legodeal
Citizen
Citizen

Post by legodeal » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Stackable with coupon code JOLLYKM $5 off $45+

Thanks gabriellee11 for the coupon code.

lego dad
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by lego dad » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 pm

unfortunately the selection at most kmart stores are pretty scarce...they don't seem to have the most current items in stock...

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:38 pm

I was able to order 2 of the AC mothership sets for $30 each after coupon and a $5 gift card that I must have received from some previous deal. I don't recall what it was but it was in my inbox. Free shipping today too.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 pm

sidersdd wrote:I was able to order 2 of the AC mothership sets for $30 each after coupon and a $5 gift card that I must have received from some previous deal. I don't recall what it was but it was in my inbox. Free shipping today too.
I am thinking about doing this too as I already have one built and it's a lot of fun and has some great pieces.

I too for a $5.00 gift card when I went to the store last time for spending more than $50. I'd used site to store then.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:23 pm

2 Ninjago skull truck is coming up as $62 after $5 off coupon...I think reg price of 1 is $60

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:2 Ninjago skull truck is coming up as $62 after $5 off coupon...I think reg price of 1 is $60
Yep - it's on 25% off sale like the Alien Conquest Mothership. K-Mart is not excluding sale items, like TRU is doing now.

Harbour Marina is another good one. It's currently 30% off. Stacks with BOGO, and $5 off, to get them to 53% off. $23.75 each.

EDIT: Need to do store pickup for Marina however. Appears to be out-of-stock.

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 pm

I think they have something going on where you can get a $5 Kmart Award card for purchases over $50 as well. They email it to you. I think that's what I received before in my inbox. You don't need to do anything specific for that I believe.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

hardtravelinghero wrote:
sidersdd wrote:I was able to order 2 of the AC mothership sets for $30 each after coupon and a $5 gift card that I must have received from some previous deal. I don't recall what it was but it was in my inbox. Free shipping today too.
I am thinking about doing this too as I already have one built and it's a lot of fun and has some great pieces.

I too for a $5.00 gift card when I went to the store last time for spending more than $50. I'd used site to store then.
$5.00 off promo code apparently only works when having the item shipped from Kmart.com and is NOT applicable for site-to-store, which I realize didn't apply to my order from last Saturday in which I did site-to-store. Drats!

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm

hardtravelinghero wrote:
$5.00 off promo code apparently only works when having the item shipped from Kmart.com and is NOT applicable for site-to-store, which I realize didn't apply to my order from last Saturday in which I did site-to-store. Drats!
[/quote]

I just got a $5 eAward card emailed to me Wednesday for a site to store order I made 2 Weeks ago. I had given up hope but it finally showed up. Hopefully yours will too.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:49 pm

cowbug wrote:
hardtravelinghero wrote:
I just got a $5 eAward card emailed to me Wednesday for a site to store order I made 2 Weeks ago. I had given up hope but it finally showed up. Hopefully yours will too.[/quote]

I meant the JOLLYKM promo for $5 off $45 purchase; it doesn't work with site-to-store pick-up.

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 pm

hardtravelinghero wrote:
cowbug wrote:
hardtravelinghero wrote:
I just got a $5 eAward card emailed to me Wednesday for a site to store order I made 2 Weeks ago. I had given up hope but it finally showed up. Hopefully yours will too.
I meant the JOLLYKM promo for $5 off $45 purchase; it doesn't work with site-to-store pick-up.[/quote]

I used that code and it worked for me that was a week and a half - 2 weeks ago though.