Tons of items on sale at LegoShop

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
darknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Tons of items on sale at LegoShop

Post by darknight » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Legoshop added loads of lego sets on sale like power miners, city, mini impulse sets, racers, agents, Volksvagen Beattle, more keychains, seasonal items, spongebob, castle, and more.

For some reason, they even discounted stuff that was sold out a long time ago like the star wars and advent calendars stuff.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Re: Tons of items on sale at LegoShop

Post by toystest » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Does anyone happen to know if these prices are for stores as well? I just bought a cafe corner (now like 35$ cheaper) yesterday, and I was wondering if I could go get my money back for part of it.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:12 am

The Volkswagen beetle is also part of a sale where if you buy three or more items from that selection you get an additional 25% off. This sale includes 10187 Volkswagen beetle, 10185 Green Grocer, 6241 Loot Island and 7746 single drum roller. You could get the beetle for as little as $67.49. If I remember correctly this sale ends Dec 31

Woodstermeister
I'm New !

Post by Woodstermeister » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:22 pm

$5 off too. Use coupon code BSCV29 for an additional $5 off at checkout at LEGO.com

happyfeet56
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by happyfeet56 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 pm

This is also for uk and the sale is 25-50% off. Advent calendar is half off for 9.79.

kevin93
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by kevin93 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 am

The train station is now sold out.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Some new items have just been added, (mostly keychains) and a few items that were sold out are now back, including the Volkswagen.

Transformers2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Transformers2 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Some new items have just been added, (mostly keychains) and a few items that were sold out are now back, including the Volkswagen.
Some of the stuff has been further reduced like clone shock trooper now half price rather than 25% off.

FireWolf
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by FireWolf » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm

HOT NEWS !!!! I just called lego today to try to place an order for the separatist spider droid and they actually got it. The website shows as sold out but they still have very few limited numbers left for $22.48 !!! I say call them now as it may be sold out very soon.

funnypeople
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by funnypeople » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:31 am

FireWolf wrote:HOT NEWS !!!! I just called lego today to try to place an order for the separatist spider droid and they actually got it. The website shows as sold out but they still have very few limited numbers left for $22.48 !!! I say call them now as it may be sold out very soon.
I called them this morning and they don't have it anymore and said they couldn't even search it up anymore.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

funnypeople wrote:
FireWolf wrote:HOT NEWS !!!! I just called lego today to try to place an order for the separatist spider droid and they actually got it. The website shows as sold out but they still have very few limited numbers left for $22.48 !!! I say call them now as it may be sold out very soon.
I called them this morning and they don't have it anymore and said they couldn't even search it up anymore.
I have noticed in the past that if you call back and ask someone else the same question you may get a completely different answer.

swfan
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by swfan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:36 pm

toystest wrote:FireWolf wrote:
HOT NEWS !!!! I just called lego today to try to place an order for the separatist spider droid and they actually got it. The website shows as sold out but they still have very few limited numbers left for $22.48 !!! I say call them now as it may be sold out very soon.

I have noticed in the past that if you call back and ask someone else the same question you may get a completely different answer.
It greatly depends as they may get returns or exchanges or they might have found some extra in the warehouse. Try calling as it wouldn't hurt and their number is toll free.