Sears.ca $50 off $200 coupon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Alyvin
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Sears.ca $50 off $200 coupon

Post by Alyvin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:43 am

$50 off $200 Code: 941612875

Lots of new Lego have been added. The City Harbor set is also $20 off until January 15.

Shop Now at Sears.ca

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sears.ca $50 off $200 coupon

Post by Ice » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am

There is now FREE Shipping from September 2-5. Now might be a good time to get a Millennium Falcon if anyone missed out from BN.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Enter 941612005 for $20 off $100

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 pm

It looks like you don't need to be over or at $100 to apply the coupon code, unlike TRU... :evil: I added the City Harbor at $99.99 and applied the $20 off code and it worked!

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 am

Well, I did end up ordering Lego from Sears with the $50 coupon. Some Star Wars sets (pod-racers) - they arrived yesterday via UPS. Sadly, the smart folks who work in the Sears Warehouse did not bother to put the Lego boxes into any other box. They simply put the UPS shipping labels as well as Sears invoice as a sticker on the Lego retail box. Needless to say the boxes were ripped in several places and one box was actually open and had a couple of bags missing... anyways, called Sears so they will replace the order and get the damaged ones back.

I am just so stunned that they actually send out an order like that. Lego boxes are meant for display and not shipping - how can Sears do something like that?

brickity
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by brickity » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Yes, Sears shipping can be hit or miss. I ordered a couple of sets a few years ago and they came packaged in stiff brown boxes and in perfect shape. I ordered from them again this year (a bunch of SW battle packs) and they arrived in a plastic bag. Each box was squished (mildly creased to heavily creased) and they all had a huge Sears sticker across the front of the box. I removed the stickers and they left a nice sticky residue across the entire front of the box... :(

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 am

Don't expect a great packing job when it comes to shipments from Sears. I've had orders shipped in their plastics bags and even their "internal" use re-usable shipping boxes. Seems like anything goes. Also, the products that are shipped to you might be store displayed merchandise complete with price tags and shelf ware. Someone else already mentioned the huge shipping label slapped to the boxes too.

Also check your credit card statements to make sure any promotion code discounts are applied correctly. On my last order they did not want to honour the 50% discount on outlet items promo because the Lego sets had product codes that were not outlet codes yet they appeared in the outlet section. I think they were pulling them from the outlet section due to the increase in orders and their web site was not updated. I had to call several times before I got my full credit.