[USA] BN Instores Kids Club Coupon 30% off MSRP on LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP on Non-Licensed LEGO

Post by pumbaugh » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 am

The coupon is only good for one item, I would like to know how you are getting it to work on the podracers set....or any set for that matter now other than big bentley

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 am

I think it is one item per order AND e-mail address. You could use multiple e-mail addresses and check out as "guest" to buy more than one thing, but it seems like it is pretty limited as far as choices as the moment.

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 am

someone has reported the work around before....log off, place item in cart, use coupon code, log in, and voila! but as mentioned before this deal is practically dead, save one set

slimninj4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by slimninj4 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 pm

yeah this is working off an on for me. Now I want to get falling waters and it not working. Nor is it working for me getting a second pod racers.

iamFLIP
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by iamFLIP » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 pm

iamFLIP wrote:
harry99 wrote:As of right now - the time of this post - the Podracers are online again - but its a gamble given that they seem to cancel them...
I just ordered it the other night and got an email this morning that shipment will be delayed. :-(

Received my order yesterday just in time for my son's birthday.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:25 pm

After waiting for more than 3 weeks, my Millennium Falcon finally arrived today! It came in the original LEGO Manufacturer box. No damages to the set this time, its in perfect condition. :)

martin1973
I'm New !

Post by martin1973 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 am

Seems like the applying of the coupon code before logging in loop hole has been closed.

No more using the code repeatedly on same account .

mik_mik
I'm New !

Post by mik_mik » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:50 am

No codes work for me, and that's every Lego I select

starfire2
Knight
Knight

Post by starfire2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 am

Try using it in the store or use it for the Lego clocks

dvsntt
I'm New !

B&N 30% off one item coupon

Post by dvsntt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 am

Good until 11/21/2011
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/cli ... _-10%253A1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

legohunter
Count
Count

Re: B&N 30% off one item coupon

Post by legohunter » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 am

Thx for the post; however, during the check out process, I got a message "The coupon code you entered has already been redeemed. Please enter another coupon code or select an alternate method of payment."

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [USA] BN Instores Kids Club Coupon 30% off MSRP on LEGO

Post by Zeya » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 am

When I click that link, it says the coupon is now expired and doesn't show it. I think they pulled it from the site.

pushpin
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by pushpin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:21 pm

I had the understanding the 30% off coupon was a one-time offer linked to each new Kid's Club membership. You sign up through the B&N website and after a few days you receive an email with your membership number and the coupon which is linked specifically to that account number.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm

pushpin wrote:I had the understanding the 30% off coupon was a one-time offer linked to each new Kid's Club membership. You sign up through the B&N website and after a few days you receive an email with your membership number and the coupon which is linked specifically to that account number.
sorry to say that when you join, you get the same coupon code as others joining in same time period. I tested this by having several accounts and joining 4 times. If you buy alot of lego and kids toys/books ie more than $400 from bn, you will sell yourself short by having only one account as you can only gain a maximum of $20 over four months.

you will have seen many posts throughout the forum using codes and having the same one account but why give up free money from bn when you can simply open up another kids club account to maximize the $5 reward for every $100.

pushpin
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by pushpin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 pm

ricefields wrote:
pushpin wrote:I had the understanding the 30% off coupon was a one-time offer linked to each new Kid's Club membership. You sign up through the B&N website and after a few days you receive an email with your membership number and the coupon which is linked specifically to that account number.
sorry to say that when you join, you get the same coupon code as others joining in same time period. I tested this by having several accounts and joining 4 times. If you buy alot of lego and kids toys/books ie more than $400 from bn, you will sell yourself short by having only one account as you can only gain a maximum of $20 over four months.

you will have seen many posts throughout the forum using codes and having the same one account but why give up free money from bn when you can simply open up another kids club account to maximize the $5 reward for every $100.

It's not really free money when you have to spend money. I prefer discounts not incentives to reach spending quotas :) Plus, I already kinda feel bad that I registered my dog as my kid. :oops:

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

pushpin wrote:
ricefields wrote:

It's not really free money when you have to spend money. I prefer discounts not incentives to reach spending quotas :) Plus, I already kinda feel bad that I registered my dog as my kid. :oops:
Same here, prefer discounts but it is free money if you were going to spend it anyways so might as well get something for it. And my second recommendation is buying a gift card first to maximize cash back and using the same gift card to make the purchase. Gift cards get full value for cash back whereas purchases only get the item and not the tax amount considered in the cash back calculation. Bn used to pay cash back on the gift card purchase and then again when using the same gift card was used so double dipping in essence. They closed that loop hole sometime in mid 2011 probably after seeing me (and likely others) take advantage for years. I think the best case was 16% cash back during the holidays so got 32% off by buying gift cards to make a purchase and another $10 to use later as part of the buy $100 get $10 incentive.

Brownstone
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Brownstone » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Does this coupon still work at all? Every time I try to use R4C8K4E (even on a kid's book) it says:

"The coupon code you entered is invalid. Please check the code on your coupon and re-enter it."

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm

This topic should be locked, the coupon codes havent worked for months and poor new members like Brownstone get there hopes up, only to have them dashed. In other words, no the coupons dont work on anything good anymore.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

if you legitmately joined kids club and received the 30% coupon code and it did not work, then call bn.com up to complain / address the issue - they can work it out for you over the phone (you would have to give up on any cash back though)

pushpin
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by pushpin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Shijima wrote:This topic should be locked, the coupon codes havent worked for months and poor new members like Brownstone get there hopes up, only to have them dashed. In other words, no the coupons dont work on anything good anymore.
As a NEW Kid's Club Member, I was able to use the 30% off coupon in-store on a King's Castle about two weeks ago.