[USA] BN Instores Kids Club Coupon 30% off MSRP on LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Re: [WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP on Non-Licensed LEGO

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:22 am

Thanks Brickbuilder0937 - may grab the Republic Frigate 7964 and Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961
Brickbuilder0937 wrote:
1brickshyofcrazy wrote:Hi,

I have q question regarding the BN.com coupon codes. Does anyone know if anyone can use the BN.com 30% off coupon codes once for a purchase at BN.com or do you have to be a member of BN/BN.com in order to use it? Basically is there anything special you would need to do to use BN.com coupon codes.

Thank you...
No membership needed, just enter the code in the appropriate box during checkout.

autobrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by autobrick » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 am

We finally have 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers! I think that Cars 8639 Big Bentley Bust Out is also new.

For Canadians, 7962 will set you back $72.59 (tax and shipping inclusive). The Canadian MSRP is $119.99!

Get it while you can!

chongcheng
Peasant
Peasant

Post by chongcheng » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 am

autobrick wrote:We finally have 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers! I think that Cars 8639 Big Bentley Bust Out is also new.

For Canadians, 7962 will set you back $72.59 (tax and shipping inclusive). The Canadian MSRP is $119.99!

Get it while you can!

Wow....that is fast info...

I guess after the Podracers, I am probably waiting for MF to make its appearance. And for them to restock on Village Mill Raid...and also....QAR perhaps, since it has never really been on the BN website at all.

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 pm

autobrick wrote:We finally have 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers! I think that Cars 8639 Big Bentley Bust Out is also new.

Get it while you can!
I think I will pass on the Cars 2 sets (Spy Jet and Big Ben). I already have the V8 Cafe (from BN too :lol: ).
Still waiting for the Spongebob sets *cough* *cough*

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Zeya » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:44 pm

chongcheng wrote: I guess after the Podracers, I am probably waiting for MF to make its appearance. And for them to restock on Village Mill Raid...and also....QAR perhaps, since it has never really been on the BN website at all.
I can confirm that QAR has never been on the B&N website. Or rather, there's a page for it, but it always says it's not available for purchase. And that's really annoying to me because I used groupons and bought discounted gift cards in just the right amount so I could preorder that set from them. But the preorders got cancelled and they haven't had it in stock. I don't get it. Also, I even emailed their customer service department to ask when they might have it in and I got a canned response (as if there's any other kind) saying basically "we have no idea".

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm seeing the Podracers as out of stock... did anyone else get one or see them in stock?
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Hodgeman wrote:I'm seeing the Podracers as out of stock... did anyone else get one or see them in stock?
yes, i saw those in-stock like an hour ago. wow that was faster than MVR :lol:

Nepenthe7
Knight
Knight

Post by Nepenthe7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Hodgeman wrote:I'm seeing the Podracers as out of stock... did anyone else get one or see them in stock?
Yes, out of stock. Wow, that was quick!

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:49 pm

I was able to get the Republic Frigate 7964 - Thanks again for the codes...

Also, does anyone know if you can use the other code A4N4M4V to make another purchase or do you have to wait?

Thanks...

Relhak
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Relhak » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Received my frigate on Saturday, in perfect condition. Barely got in on the podracers an hour ago, before they went out of stock. Sith Infiltrator is in transit, MVR still awaiting shipment notification.

Many thanks to the poster for sharing these deals and finding the new sets as they go live.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Ya I managed to order one and got an order confirmation saying it will ship on August 9.
1brickshyofcrazy wrote: Also, does anyone know if you can use the other code A4N4M4V to make another purchase or do you have to wait?
Yes you can. You don't need to wait. In fact, I used the same code many times already by applying the codes first as "guest", then logging into my account.

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 pm

This is up as well LEGO Harbour 4645

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Zeya wrote:
chongcheng wrote: I guess after the Podracers, I am probably waiting for MF to make its appearance. And for them to restock on Village Mill Raid...and also....QAR perhaps, since it has never really been on the BN website at all.
I can confirm that QAR has never been on the B&N website. Or rather, there's a page for it, but it always says it's not available for purchase. And that's really annoying to me because I used groupons and bought discounted gift cards in just the right amount so I could preorder that set from them. But the preorders got cancelled and they haven't had it in stock. I don't get it. Also, I even emailed their customer service department to ask when they might have it in and I got a canned response (as if there's any other kind) saying basically "we have no idea".
After the preorder phase, the QAR came back for sale as an instock item that was available for sale though the ship out date was stated in weeks as opposed to the typical days. As most of us learned, they also cancelled those orders as well.

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 pm

No shipping confirmation yet for my MVR,
but the other item (King's Carriage Ambush) which I ordered after MVR was shipped today.

chongcheng
Peasant
Peasant

Post by chongcheng » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Appear Mill Village Raid is back in stock

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 pm

chongcheng wrote:Appear Mill Village Raid is back in stock
Ordered! Thanks for the heads up!

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 pm

chongcheng wrote:Appear Mill Village Raid is back in stock
and it's out of stock again

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Your Barnes & Noble Order Is On Its Way!

Product Description Quantity Ship Date Price
LEGO Mill Village Raid 7189 1 08-08-2011 $48.96

SubTotal: $48.96
Shipping: $6.48
Tax: $2.45
Total Shipment Price: $57.89

Sweet! Now I'm itching to buy another set! I hate BN.

martin1973
I'm New !

Post by martin1973 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Managed to get one set of podracers last nite at 3am. Got the email confirmation it is set to ship at 3.55am.

Now for MF.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Ice wrote:
Ya I managed to order one and got an order confirmation saying it will ship on August 9.
1brickshyofcrazy wrote: Also, does anyone know if you can use the other code A4N4M4V to make another purchase or do you have to wait?
Yes you can. You don't need to wait. In fact, I used the same code many times already by applying the codes first as "guest", then logging into my account.
Did not know that worked! thanks. I had two bn accounts already and recently added another one back in may so that's what I have been using. With one account you are sacrificing the kids club rewards.