[USA] BN Instores Kids Club Coupon 30% off MSRP on LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Brickfan
Peasant
Peasant

Re: [WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP on Non-Licensed LEGO

Post by Brickfan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 pm

I notice Anakin's Y-wing is one of the other license sets that work with the 30% off coupon. Its a sold out set everywhere including s@h.

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Toys-ga ... o%2Banakin

UnknownUser
Knight
Knight

Post by UnknownUser » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 pm

How long does it usually take for B&N ship items to you? My ship date for the defence unit is 8/1 (tomorrow).

I know it says 3-7 days but for other sites (S@H and TRU.com) it actually takes 10 days total (and its 3-8 days).

Sinfanti
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Sinfanti » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm

darknight wrote:Anyone got their orders shipped yet?
E-mail says my Frigate has been sent. I think I hear the Echo Base intercom saying "The first transport is away."

Transformers2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Transformers2 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Couple of new items have been added like Satellite Launch Pad 3366 and WASPIX 2231. Keep checking and the good sets may show up in a few days!

ytjedi
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ytjedi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 am

Darn, I got an email today saying the shipping of my Republic Frigate has been delayed. They're probably trying to rebuild the stock that we all swooped up from them so quickly over the weekend. As long as my order isn't cancelled it's fine.

UnknownUser
Knight
Knight

Post by UnknownUser » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

3:40 AM: order delayed
11:15 AM: item shipped, got UPS tracking number

thank god! I ordered the Earth defense HQ.

ytjedi
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ytjedi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

ytjedi wrote:Darn, I got an email today saying the shipping of my Republic Frigate has been delayed. They're probably trying to rebuild the stock that we all swooped up from them so quickly over the weekend. As long as my order isn't cancelled it's fine.
I just got an email that it shipped. Sweet!

themarshall
Peasant
Peasant

Post by themarshall » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks for this, I too ordered the Republic Cruiser for all of $90 (including tax.)

Love it, and thanks! I get the B&N coupons and didn't get this one so I'm especially appreciative of the community helping out on fantastic savings.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:53 pm

I received my King's Castle today. I ordered the first night this was posted. Thanks again!

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Republic Frigate is Currently 10% off at B&N plus the 30% off... came out to like $90 after tax :)
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Luciant wrote:Republic Frigate is Currently 10% off at B&N plus the 30% off... came out to like $90 after tax :)
it is only 30% off.
they disregard the 10% when you use the coupon.

$119.95x.7=$83.965.
still best deal you'll probably get.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

autobrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by autobrick » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 pm

They added some more summer wave sets (unfortunately neither Mill Village Raid nor the Podracers set are up yet).

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/cli ... ize%253D20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LEGO Fire Temple 2507
LEGO Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961

I had some gift cards (free $10 from the $100 gift card promotion from before and a $5 kids club card) so I ended up paying just under $80 (total) for the Ninjago 2507 Fire Temple (55% off Canadian price with taxes).

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm

the new geonosian fighter is also available for $30us but I believe one should use the 30% off on a larger set.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I still think its a good deal since we can get it for around US MSRP ($28.49 after tax and shipping). Not really into other themes except Star Wars and collector sets. :P

Thanks autobrick!

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm waiting for the Spongebob sets..

Glove World US$20/C$30 <---------------------should be C$27-ish :o
Heroic Heroes of the Deep US$15/C$20

Are these already released?

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Yes. TRU had them, and I thought they were older sets so I bought them. After getting them home I realized they were 2011 Releases so I had no reason to rush to buy them, and absolutely no reason to pay MSRP so I returned them :)
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

gator06
Peasant
Peasant

Post by gator06 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

that ninjago fire temple looks pretty good, but I'm tempted to get a kings castle even though I already have one. Ninjas or Knights? Does anyone know how often B&N adds new lego sets. Do you think there is any chance of them adding the death star or the grand emporium or something like that?

chongcheng
Peasant
Peasant

Post by chongcheng » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 pm

gator06 wrote:that ninjago fire temple looks pretty good, but I'm tempted to get a kings castle even though I already have one. Ninjas or Knights? Does anyone know how often B&N adds new lego sets. Do you think there is any chance of them adding the death star or the grand emporium or something like that?
They don't have and won't have those 5 digits LEGO Exclusive Products on the website. So Death Star and Grand Emporium, Pet Shop and such won't be available at BN.

I also wish they could have them....that would save me more than 50% from buying local in Singapore (with the coupon of course :) )

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

gator06 wrote:that ninjago fire temple looks pretty good, but I'm tempted to get a kings castle even though I already have one. Ninjas or Knights? Does anyone know how often B&N adds new lego sets. Do you think there is any chance of them adding the death star or the grand emporium or something like that?
I say go with the Castle. Fire temple will be out for a while, and who knows what killer deals Black Friday and weeks before Christmas will have with the Economy still in shambles... they've been lighting up the deals this year and I expect some madness because of it this holiday season, so I'm holding off on getting many of the new sets and just making sure I load up on the stuff that is going out of print soon.

Castle should be on it's way out soon, as I don't see many stores refreshing their stocks, but I could be wrong. I just feel that the first Kingdoms wave is now gone, while they are releasing the new wave.

macmon
Peasant
Peasant

Post by macmon » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 am

Just like to ask. So if you order more than 2 items that are eligible for the code, the 30 percent will be for the total of all the eligible items? As long as it is in 1 transaction?