Target.com 30-50% off some sets + 15% off with card & code

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
keithk
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Target.com 30-50% off some sets + 15% off with card & code

Post by keithk » Wed May 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Credit to fascistfig over @ brickset:
50% off
Space Police III - Smash 'n' Grab
Atlantis - Seabed Scavenger
Atlantis - Neptune Carrier

30% off
City - Repair Truck
SW - Tie Defender
SW - Droid Tri Fighter
Power Miners - Magma Mech
Atlantis - Deep Sea Striker
Atlantis - Typhoon Turbo
Prince of Persia - Battle of Alamut
Prince of Persia - Quest Against Time
Prince of Persia - Ostrich Race
Prince of Persia - Fight for the Dagger
Architecture - Falling Water
The following wasn't mentioned at brickset though:

Use your Target RED card and promotion code TGT9HF6S for another 5% + 10% off, and go through mrrebates first for 4% back. Free shipping on most of the PoP sets I believe (if the order total is $50+).

Not counting the mrrebates discount, I got the Battle of Alamut for $50.xx and a Quest Against Time for just under $19, both shipped free. The discounts worked out to 37% off (right around 40% off once mrrebates comes through).

http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?li ... 0000329864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NiceMarmot
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Target.com 30-50% off some sets + 15% off with card & co

Post by NiceMarmot » Thu May 12, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks for the heads up!

Picked up a bunch of Smash n Grabs at 50% off, plus Neptune Carrier, and two Hero Factory sets for my son, all at 50% off. Used my AAA membership for an additional 10% discount (via aaa.com/target). Including tax and shipping (no free shipping on the stuff I ordered even though it was over $50), the whole order came to a 52% total discount.

As I was looking at them, some of the sets went off discount, like Fallingwater, TIE Defender, and the PoP sets. Probably happened at midnight Pacific Time Wed night.

So get the others while you still can! (Or swing by the store and see if they have them in stock)

brickster90
Knight
Knight

Post by brickster90 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 am

I saw these on sale the other day, but some went off of discount! No fair! Oh well, I was hoping to get a good price on a few things. :(

NIGELTTF
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by NIGELTTF » Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 am

Bah, all of the POP are off discount. When are they going to finally give up the ghost. The Movie Bombed. The Video release Bombed. It has been out of theaters for almost a year. Kids are not going "I want Prince of Persia!"

keithk
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by keithk » Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 am

NIGELTTF wrote:Bah, all of the POP are off discount. When are they going to finally give up the ghost. The Movie Bombed. The Video release Bombed. It has been out of theaters for almost a year. Kids are not going "I want Prince of Persia!"
LOL, so true...I expected them to at least keep the discount at 30%, if not dropping it to 50% eventually like the SP3 sets. I'm surprised they went back to full price so fast.

NiceMarmot
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by NiceMarmot » Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

Not to gloat, but I sure am glad I picked up a bunch of PoP Fight for the Dagger and Quest for Time back in Dec / Jan when they went on sale after Christmas. It's taking forever for them to go on clearance again. Once they go to 50% off though, I'll pick up some more -- great parts for castle building.

NIGELTTF
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by NIGELTTF » Thu May 12, 2011 8:31 am

NiceMarmot wrote:Not to gloat, but I sure am glad I picked up a bunch of PoP Fight for the Dagger and Quest for Time back in Dec / Jan when they went on sale after Christmas. It's taking forever for them to go on clearance again. Once they go to 50% off though, I'll pick up some more -- great parts for castle building.
I picked up some, but given that my creidt cards were suffering from Christmas bloat...I didn't get as many as I might have