Grand Emporium $139.99 @ Amazon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
keithk
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Grand Emporium $139.99 @ Amazon

Post by keithk » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 pm

If you didn't get the Emporium through TRU on the BOGO 50% last week and want to have it sooner than later, I noticed Amazon just dropped the price on it and no tax:

LEGO Creator Grand Emporium 10211

List Price: $149.99
Price: $139.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $10.00 (7%)

Product Description
spectacularly detailed 3-story department store, designed in a realistic scale with lots of special building techniques and rare pieces. On the street outside, citizens carry shopping bags, send letters at the mailbox, admire the window mannequins, then cool off at the ice cream stand while a busy window washer works above. Enter through the revolving doors to discover a ground-floor clothing department, complete with a cash register, fitting room, hats, jewelry, perfume, and even a selection of spare trousers. A brick-built escalator carries customers to the second floor housewares department with glassware and golden plates for special occasions, and then it's up to the top floor for the toy department (complete with toy house and push-scooter) with an impressive chandelier above the open atrium. Up on the roof are a billboard and skylight!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Grand Emporium $139.99 @ Amazon

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 am

Please remember to use our affiliate link when buying from Amazon, thanks. http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... ative=9325

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 am

They seem to have more than 1,000 in stock. I have 999 in my cart right now for a grand total of $139,850.01! Won't be buying any more today though, i have 3 of these, I think that is enough for now. Great price though, I wonder how much stock they will go through before reverting back to full MSRP.

Thanks.

DaveThinks
I'm New !

Post by DaveThinks » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 am

Todays Gold Box had some personalized items at the bottom, so when I added the Grand Emporium to my cart, it totaled at $132.99. Also offering Creator Shuttle Adventure for $89.77 and Battle for Naboo for $22.53. Anybody else getting this? I made a screen capture but don't know how I can load on this board.

keithk
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by keithk » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 pm

DaveThinks wrote:Todays Gold Box had some personalized items at the bottom, so when I added the Grand Emporium to my cart, it totaled at $132.99. Also offering Creator Shuttle Adventure for $89.77 and Battle for Naboo for $22.53. Anybody else getting this? I made a screen capture but don't know how I can load on this board.
Good catch, I didn't have the rest of those that you mentioned, but the Emporium was on my "Today's Deals" for $132.99 (11% off) :)