[USA] Kmart Additional 50% off clearance toys.

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Kodiak10
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA] Kmart Additional 50% off clearance toys.

Post by Kodiak10 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Sorry Guys My Kmarts are in the Toledo Ohio Nortwest Ohio Area.

jefflord
Citizen
Citizen

Post by jefflord » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 pm

The Kmart in Hyattsville Maryland still has a number of clearance sets available. (Ask a clerk for help finding them: they are not with the other clearance toys. They are in the toy section but one or two rows away from the regular Lego sets). The remaining sets include -

Appx 4-6 Toy Story Build A Buzz sets
Appx 6-8 Toy Story Lotsa Dump Trucks
Lots of small Hero Adventure sets (which were marked down to $10 so the clearance price will be $5)
6-8 Hero Adventure Drop Ship sets

Sorry, but I got the last 2 SW Tie Defender sets ($20.50 each). Good luck to those who go for it!

SqueezeToy
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SqueezeToy » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm

The one in NY, Broadway only had a discount on the Hero Drop Ship
They had Lotso Dump Trucks and Buzz's Ship but they refuse to put them on discount :(

marcusloignon
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by marcusloignon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 am

Hiram, Georgia Kmart had a few Build A Buzz and Lotsa Dump Trucks left. I got the last Western Train Chase.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 am

My Kmart in Chesterton, IN had about 20 7160 Hero Factory Drop Ships on clearance for a total price of $18.50. I bought one and holy crap I've been building it for 2 hours now and I'm still not done.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 pm

I went by Kmart in Braintree, MA and they were pretty much cleared out of clearance Legos. 2 Lotsos dumptrucks left and I didn't see anything else.

Also the Buzz's Spaceship set is now ringing at $29.99 (before the price wasn't in the system).

Does anyone think that on Monday, since the additional 50% off clearance toys will be over that stuff will got ao $3? not that there is anything left at this store.

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Had a road trip today to visit family and hit two rural K-mart stores in WI - Ripon and Waupaca. The Waupaca store I found one last Lotso Dump Truck which was a great buy at $7 and some change. They also had Buzz's spaceship, but it was ringing up at $22 instead of $11.

In Ripon, they had Buzz's Spaceship ringing up for $11, although it wasn't in the clearance aisle or marked. They also had a lot of the Toy Story Army men sets, but they were ringing up at full price which surprised me because I have seen them on clearance at other K Mart stores for months now. I think both stores had the Hero Factory Drop Ships, but since those don't interest me I didn't pay close attention.

The moral of the story is know what other people have found on sale, and scan the prices on those items since the prices marked on the items are no indication of the actual price.

jefflord
Citizen
Citizen

Post by jefflord » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Some folks wondered if the Kmart discount for clearance toys might go to 75% once April 26th arrived. At least at the Kmart in Hyattsville, MD, it did not happen. They did honor the 50% off discount one more time, but a manager said the clearance signs and stickers should no longer be up.