[CAN] ToysRUs 20% off ALL LEGO Atlantis, Creator, Technic

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] ToysRUs 20% off ALL LEGO Atlantis, Creator, Technic

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:00 am

This week from March 25-31, ToysRUs Canada will have the following LEGO Deals. Online orders above $100 will qualify for FREE Shipping as well. ToysRUs also has a "new low price" on select LEGO Games which works out to be regular USA MSRP. Forum Discussion.

20% off ALL LEGO Atlantis, Creator, and Technic
FREE Mini LEGO X-Wing with $30 LEGO Star Wars Construction Purchase
New Low Price - Games Monster 4 $14.99 (reg.$19.99), Pirates Code $19.99 (reg.$26.99), Robo Champ $8.99 (reg.$12.99), Magikus $8.99 (reg.$12.99)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/home/can-toysrus ... r-technic/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

SpaceLego
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] ToysRUs 20% off ALL LEGO Atlantis, Creator, Techni

Post by SpaceLego » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Why does TRU like to have these sales when theres nothing instock!! All the goodies like Emerald Night are gone even before the sale has started.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 pm

It's not a coincidence. Watch, as soon as the sale ends, a lot of these themes will be re-stocked.

They love doing that with the BOGO sales too... TRU is evil sometimes....
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 am

I'm saving up for some big sets but this might tempt me into getting the Creator Log Cabin set. There are quite a few sets I want from this year but surprisingly unlike the past year none are city sets if you don't count modular house sets; not really a fan of the Police subtheme sets they did for City this year nor do I feel that any of the marina sets coming later this year are for lack of better wording "must buys" (like something I'd look forward to in particular). From the Creator line there are 2 other sets other than the Log Cabin I want that aren't out until the summer...perhaps I should wait for these 2 and save up for that instead of buying the log cabin...decisions decisions.

The 2 Creator sets I'm talking about:

5770 Lighthouse Island

5771 Hillside House
Luciant wrote:It's not a coincidence. Watch, as soon as the sale ends, a lot of these themes will be re-stocked.

They love doing that with the BOGO sales too... TRU is evil sometimes....
Though this time, I don't think I've seen any of the modular houses, or the Medieval Market Village set listed on the TRU site since 2010 ended.