[CAN] Sears.ca 25% off ALL LEGO sets

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Tomatoe
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] Sears.ca 25% off ALL LEGO sets

Post by Tomatoe » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:54 pm

DarthPaka wrote:Finally got an answer regarding my Hyperspeed Pursuit! Sears lost my order :( So they offered to sell me The Battle of Endor for $87 CAD!! Thats $43 off! :D :D Moral of the story: Be Persistent!!! :mrgreen:
Thats great news to hear. Thats roughly a little over 30% off. You'll be lucky if the box isn't severaly crushed as their shipping service sucks. But if you don't really care about the box, it is a really good deal. At least they offer you compensation for their fault. ;)

DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] Sears.ca 25% off ALL LEGO sets

Post by DarthPaka » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Thats great news to hear. Thats roughly a little over 30% off. You'll be lucky if the box isn't severaly crushed as their shipping service sucks. But if you don't really care about the box, it is a really good deal. At least they offer you compensation for their fault. ;)[/quote]

Was actually quite surprised that the box was in mint condition! And they waived the shipping fee!