Barnes and Noble 50% off Coupon One item

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
rvn013
I'm New !

Re: Barnes and Noble 50% off Coupon One item

Post by rvn013 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 am

Thanks for the coupon ... I was able to score a few Harry Porter sets as well as a few Star Wars... At the firs B&N I was told we ( my wife and I ) were the first customers with the 50% off coupon at that store... ..... Thanks!!!

peanut
Knight
Knight

Post by peanut » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 am

What section of B&N are the LEGO usually in?

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

toystest wrote:Thanks for this coupon! I did not use it for Lego, but I got the Board game Agricola for 50% off. Awesome find!
I also bought Agricola to try out...I hope it is good!! I also bought settlers of catan and ticket to ride that are international award winners board games too. Settlers of Catan seems to be very popular since it has been for 1099 days in the top 100 best selling toys of amazon.com (right now it is in top 5 on amazon).

slimninj4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by slimninj4 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:03 am

Crumbs the ticket was expired. I should of printed it out yesterday

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 am

gabriellee11 wrote:
toystest wrote:Thanks for this coupon! I did not use it for Lego, but I got the Board game Agricola for 50% off. Awesome find!
I also bought Agricola to try out...I hope it is good!! I also bought settlers of catan and ticket to ride that are international award winners board games too. Settlers of Catan seems to be very popular since it has been for 1099 days in the top 100 best selling toys of amazon.com (right now it is in top 5 on amazon).
Settlers is an awesome game, if you ever get a chance try the game called Puerto Rico, it's also very good.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

peanut wrote:What section of B&N are the LEGO usually in?
I've always found the Lego's in the Toys Area (some have them some don't, so selection is very iffy). The only "guarenteed" sets they will have is the Architecture sets (they will have their own display stand) which is usually next to the Puzzles/Board Games.

I've seen different B&N also keep some Lego sets behind the register. I've seen every Brickmaster book that is out also available there, either behind the counter, or in the kids-books section.

They also usually sell a set or two of Lego board games (wife was smart enough to use a 50% off for Creationary! while I had "Lego sets" on the brain) as well.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.