Barnes and Noble 50% off Coupon One item

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Barnes and Noble 50% off Coupon One item

Post by gabriellee11 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Barnes and Noble is having a 50% off coupon for one item only. I was able to buy today several legos today at 50% off. Selection was very limited though. Most of the stores had the architecture series legos, but unfortunately I couldnt find a white house...but there was the rockefeller($40 - 50% off = $20), falling water($90 - 50% off = $45) and the other small sets. I saw also small toy story sets. They had many lego games too. All prices were MSRP.

This coupon is the one that have the 50% off:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/nav ... r=1&cm_em=

SpaceLego
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Barnes and Noble 50% off Coupon One item

Post by SpaceLego » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Its not 50% off. Its 10-50% off determined at checkout.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am

SpaceLego wrote:Its not 50% off. Its 10-50% off determined at checkout.
This one is the one that is 50% off...there are other coupons that scan at other percentage, but this one is 50% off...I used it today many times and always rang up at 50% off. One cashier even told me..."oh lucky youuu..you got the 50% off coupon"...I wasnt surprised..lol
Last edited by gabriellee11 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by sweener » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

This is available online also using coupon code E9L3E4EPZUX

Fine Print....
This coupon is valid from January 27, 2011 to January 31, 2011 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to one of the following discounts: 10%, 15%, 20%, 30% or 50% off the 1 eligible item in your order. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

To see which discount offer you qualify for, simply add item(s) to your shopping cart and enter your unique coupon code at checkout. No purchase is required. You may choose to abandon your transaction after seeing your discount and before paying.

SpaceLego
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SpaceLego » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 am

gabriellee11 wrote: This one is the one that is 50% off...there are other coupons that scan at other percentage, but this one is 50% off...I used it today many times and always rang up at 50% off. One cashier even told me..."oh lucky youuu..you got the 50% off coupon"...I wasnt surprised..lol
Do you have the 50% off online code?
sweener wrote:This is available online also using coupon code E9L3E4EPZUX
Is that code 50% off?

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am

I dont know online...I think online it doesnt work on legos, but in store it works on legos and no questions asked...you will only get a surprise face from the cashier that you are soo lucky! :D

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by sweener » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 am

sweener wrote:This is available online also using coupon code E9L3E4EPZUX

Fine Print....
This coupon is valid from January 27, 2011 to January 31, 2011 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to one of the following discounts: 10%, 15%, 20%, 30% or 50% off the 1 eligible item in your order. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

To see which discount offer you qualify for, simply add item(s) to your shopping cart and enter your unique coupon code at checkout. No purchase is required. You may choose to abandon your transaction after seeing your discount and before paying.
Yeah sorry everyone I forgot B&N slapped this on every Lego set that is posted on the site: Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 pm

You made my day. Going to pop over to Barnes and Nobles tonight : )
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:55 pm

tried the coupon code on this:

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/search/ ... 1747697&x=
Lego Crazy Action Contraptions

but it gives me the message "The coupon code you entered is invalid. Please check the code on your coupon and re-enter it."
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

mewk
I'm New !

Post by mewk » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:Barnes and Noble is having a 50% off coupon for one item only. I was able to buy today several legos today at 50% off. Selection was very limited though. Most of the stores had the architecture series legos, but unfortunately I couldnt find a white house...but there was the rockefeller($40 - 50% off = $20), falling water($90 - 50% off = $45) and the other small sets. I saw also small toy story sets. They had many lego games too. All prices were MSRP.

Thanks for posting this. Used it at my local Brick and Mortar store. The cashier seemed genuinely surprised. I, on the other hand, faked my surprise :P

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm

legitimatealex wrote:You made my day. Going to pop over to Barnes and Nobles tonight : )
LOL Ditto.

Just got back from B&N.. thank you so much! Nabbed the 7208 Fire Station for 50% off $80! They talked me into a B&N Member card as well... 10% off extra, so it paid basically paid $17 for the $25 membership (which you have to have for some of their sweet discounts... figured it will pay for itself after a few purchases :)

Gonna hit em up again tomorrow with the wife and nab some of the Architecture sets for 50% off too! =)

You rock.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

peanut
Knight
Knight

Post by peanut » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I tried E9L3E4EPZUX online for a Brickmaster book and misc. individual sets and got this each time:

The coupon code you entered is invalid. Please check the code on your coupon and re-enter it.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Checked out the B&N right outside of Mobile, AL and found a White House! Played the part when the cashier was like "wow, your only the 2nd person i've seen get 50%". =) LOVE 50% off.. just wish they had more sets.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Legotrain1
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legotrain1 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

peanut wrote:I tried E9L3E4EPZUX online for a Brickmaster book and misc. individual sets and got this each time:

The coupon code you entered is invalid. Please check the code on your coupon and re-enter it.

Same here, received this message

wgblood
I'm New !

Post by wgblood » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks - coupon worked for me at the MOA Barnes & Noble.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:37 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:Barnes and Noble is having a 50% off coupon for one item only. I was able to buy today several legos today at 50% off. Selection was very limited though. Most of the stores had the architecture series legos, but unfortunately I couldnt find a white house...but there was the rockefeller($40 - 50% off = $20), falling water($90 - 50% off = $45) and the other small sets. I saw also small toy story sets. They had many lego games too. All prices were MSRP.

Thanks. I didn't use it for Lego, but thanks just the same. :mrgreen:

stevenkok
Peasant
Peasant

Post by stevenkok » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 pm

gabriellee11, thanks for the 50% deal. I got myself the Falling water set for $45. cool deal. I was surprise that I actually like it. I realise that I would not buy these Lego theme if not for the lego deals posted on this site. Thanks again and oh yeah. I got the set from Arizona Crossroad Towne branch.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for this coupon! I did not use it for Lego, but I got the Board game Agricola for 50% off. Awesome find!

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

I printed out several of them, and me and the wife hit 2 of them up several times.

Was able to nab White House, Rockerfeller, Guggenheim, and Falling Water all for 50%. THANK YOU GABBY!

Couldn't help it... Architect sets I've ONLY seen sold there, NEVER on discount anywhere...

goldd1gger
I'm New !

Post by goldd1gger » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks for the code. Manage to get a falling waters to complete my architecture collection. $100 was not worth it for the set, but for 50% off plus their already reduced price, it was definitely something not to pass. Thanks so much for the great coupon!!!