[USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Post by hardtravelinghero » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Eddy976 wrote:Pirates Kraken Attackin' and Kingdoms Advent Calendar got added and instock.

Kingdoms Calendar is out of stock already on LegoShop.

They had at least one Venator at the Lego Store in Roosevelt Field Mall, LI, NY. On Sunday they had still had a bunch in the back, just one out on the floor today.

They still had pig farms too, at least this past Sunday. Don't recall if I saw any today.

For those with local Lego Stores, they forget to sticker a decent amount of clearance items. I got some key chains today that I was sure were discounted since they were online and thus also revealed to be clearanced in store too.

The Elmhurst Queens, NY store had a few of the construction mobile cranes for something like $32.99, but weren't marked. This was also Sunday.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 pm

yeah...on my way home and missed out venator and kingdoms calendar.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm

natelite wrote:yeah...on my way home and missed out venator and kingdoms calendar.
Don't worry, I think they only had like 5 Kingdom sets because that sold out quick, and the Venator set sold out in 3 minutes, literally.

Lawagg
I'm New !

Post by Lawagg » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm

I was lucky then to squeeze in there and get a venator is that 3 min... It has been going in and out of sale a couple of times a day. have to keep a window open and keep refreshing

toyz4me
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by toyz4me » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 pm

bulwark wrote:gah missed the venator again! they gotta stop putting that up when I'm driving home from work.
You and me both!! :lol:

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

toyz4me wrote:
bulwark wrote:gah missed the venator again! they gotta stop putting that up when I'm driving home from work.
Maybe another user here is willing to stop by his or her Lego Store and pick one up and send it to you at cost plus shipping plus whatever gratuity?

There was a woman I used to buy from on eBay about seven years back and we sort of became e-friends and she'd hit up her local Wal-Mart when lots of stuff went on clearance and she'd pick me up a ton of stuff. I'd Paypal her the dough, she'd mail the Lego. Now, I don't recall how long we'd know one another when this relationship began, but I got some awesome stuff for such great prices (Yes, I become an Anti-Wal-Mart hypocrite for the right price--it saddens me greatly). I'd get a huge box with like 7 Temple at Mt. Everest, a bunch of Doc Ock's Hideout, a bunch of other Spider-Man 2 sets. Heck, a wanted a lot just to have pieces, so to save some money, I had her open and bag a lot of the piece bags.

By the way, I don't live near a Lego store, so I am not offering. I don't know if this is something anyone has arranged in the selling and swapping forums or what, but I plan to check those out.

GoingIncognito
I'm New !

Post by GoingIncognito » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 pm

I missed out on a Venator by mere seconds, I'm sure. It was in stock while filling out my payment info, and by the time I clicked submit it was gone :(.

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:36 am

Home One FINALLY sold out.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 am

Lego store in NJ had a few lego games marked down . Pirate code and Race3000 for $9.99.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 am

hardtravelinghero wrote:
toyz4me wrote:
Maybe another user here is willing to stop by his or her Lego Store and pick one up and send it to you at cost plus shipping plus whatever gratuity?

There was a woman I used to buy from on eBay about seven years back and we sort of became e-friends and she'd hit up her local Wal-Mart when lots of stuff went on clearance and she'd pick me up a ton of stuff. I'd Paypal her the dough, she'd mail the Lego. Now, I don't recall how long we'd know one another when this relationship began, but I got some awesome stuff for such great prices (Yes, I become an Anti-Wal-Mart hypocrite for the right price--it saddens me greatly). I'd get a huge box with like 7 Temple at Mt. Everest, a bunch of Doc Ock's Hideout, a bunch of other Spider-Man 2 sets. Heck, a wanted a lot just to have pieces, so to save some money, I had her open and bag a lot of the piece bags.

By the way, I don't live near a Lego store, so I am not offering. I don't know if this is something anyone has arranged in the selling and swapping forums or what, but I plan to check those out.
I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had a store close to me to help people out. I personally would LOVE for someone to get a seal boxed from one of those stores up north that are selling S3 minifigures for $1.99 (if anyones interested hit me up)

I'm tempted to go to ATL or Charlotte sometime soon, but I believe snow will prevent me this weekend. I could take the fiances trailblazer with 4 wheel drive, but gas kills me... if it was fine then i'd take my mustang because it uses half the cost in gas than her vehicle.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 am

oocaleb101oo wrote:... I personally would LOVE for someone to get a seal boxed from one of those stores up north that are selling S3 minifigures for $1.99 (if anyones interested hit me up)...
If you are talking about Meijer, they are all gone near me, and they weren't in a box, just dumped into a bin.

on another note, just got confirmation from LEGO my farm shipped. :mrgreen:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 am

ncbarrett wrote:
oocaleb101oo wrote:... I personally would LOVE for someone to get a seal boxed from one of those stores up north that are selling S3 minifigures for $1.99 (if anyones interested hit me up)...
If you are talking about Meijer, they are all gone near me, and they weren't in a box, just dumped into a bin.

on another note, just got confirmation from LEGO my farm shipped. :mrgreen:
They seem to be gone around here (Indianapolis) as well. In addition, when I scanned an empty package I had with the store scanner it showed as $2.99 now and not $1.99.

turtle1173
Knight
Knight

Post by turtle1173 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 am

Uhhhhhhhh, they just cancelled my Lego Farm order. That's very upetting!!

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm

What did they do? Oversell???

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:21 pm

turtle1173 wrote:Uhhhhhhhh, they just cancelled my Lego Farm order. That's very upetting!!
It's back in stock now btw. The Pig Farm & Tractor 7684 set.

Disregard.. I didn't realize there's another farm set. This one doesn't have cow's.
Last edited by oocaleb101oo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

turtle1173 wrote:Uhhhhhhhh, they just cancelled my Lego Farm order. That's very upetting!!
give them a call.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:31 pm

LEGO keeps periodically relisting sets they had as sold out, so it's wise to check back often. I missed the Kingdoms Advent Calendar by minutes...Grrr!
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 pm

legitimatealex wrote:LEGO keeps periodically relisting sets they had as sold out, so it's wise to check back often. I missed the Kingdoms Advent Calendar by minutes...Grrr!
I unfortunately postponed my purchase and it was sold out by the time i decided i wanted it. I had to unfortunately amazon it for 50 bucks a couple of months ago from a seller.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Ugh, I wonder if all of ours will get cancelled? Mine still says in process and I'm trying to remember what time I placed the order.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Mine was shipped.