[USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
atmail35
Duke
Duke

Customer Service closed today

Post by atmail35 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 pm

I was getting impatient so I decided to call and check on the status of the resolution of my order and the Customer Service office is closed due to inclement weather, I sort of forgot they were in CT and dealing with the same snow storm! I guess I have to wait some more.

I also had 3 halloween ghosts cancelled from a different order, which is no biggie since they were "filler' to get me to $20 for the BR120 coupon. But I have to say that their inventory tracking system and warehouse fullfilment crew stinks!

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Customer Service closed today

Post by natelite » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:46 pm

atmail35 wrote:I was getting impatient so I decided to call and check on the status of the resolution of my order and the Customer Service office is closed due to inclement weather, I sort of forgot they were in CT and dealing with the same snow storm! I guess I have to wait some more.

I also had 3 halloween ghosts cancelled from a different order, which is no biggie since they were "filler' to get me to $20 for the BR120 coupon. But I have to say that their inventory tracking system and warehouse fullfilment crew stinks!
the best strategy is to order to just under $30. adding the coupon then nets you "free shipping." :lol:

shipping is $4.95 to $25 of purchase. using the coupon will bring your total purchase to just under $25, thus qualifying for $4.95 shipping.

of course, if you are ordering large sets then this strategy wouldn't work too well. if you are ordering many tiny sets like impulse or cmf, then this works really well to give you free shipping.

toyz4me
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: [USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Post by toyz4me » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm

I also got two emails canceling my "back-orders." Disappointing indeed!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Got the Ghosts and Farm Update

Post by atmail35 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm

So my package arrived that was supposed to exclude the Ghost sets as I got an e-mail that they were back ordered AND then one that they were cancelled. Well the package included the ghosts and I was appropriately charged, eventhough the original e-mail with the shipping notice did not list them.

I also got a Yoda keychain, that I did not order...he must have jumped in with the ghosts.....strange.

S@H supposedly found me another 7637 from a store and it is being shipped, but I'm not getting my hopes up until it actually arrives. I have a bad feeling the might send me 7684 again. I guess I'll know next week sometime. The S@H person did say I could keep the wrong 7684, which was nice, and hopefully I don't have to contact them again if the store sends me the wrong thing. Fingers crossed!

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Got the Ghosts and Farm Update

Post by ncbarrett » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 am

atmail35 wrote:So my package arrived that was supposed to exclude the Ghost sets as I got an e-mail that they were back ordered AND then one that they were cancelled. Well the package included the ghosts and I was appropriately charged, eventhough the original e-mail with the shipping notice did not list them.

I also got a Yoda keychain, that I did not order...he must have jumped in with the ghosts.....strange.

S@H supposedly found me another 7637 from a store and it is being shipped, but I'm not getting my hopes up until it actually arrives. I have a bad feeling the might send me 7684 again. I guess I'll know next week sometime. The S@H person did say I could keep the wrong 7684, which was nice, and hopefully I don't have to contact them again if the store sends me the wrong thing. Fingers crossed!
Good to hear they found one. Hope it is correct.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Nannan
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

67%-75% off at S@H

Post by Nannan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 am

S@H has further lowered the prices of their sale items. As of 5am EST, all magnet sets are at $4.48, keychains are $1.48, the Wind Turbine Transport is $18.00, Shadow Snapper is $8.98, and more stuff are at 67%-75% off. Nothing is listed as sold out. Good thing I'm in China right now and it's the afternoon, so I didn't sleep off these great deals :)

Shop Now: USA | Canada

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Re: 67%-75% off at S@H

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 am

Thanks - couldn't resist picking up the Wind Turbine & Shadow Snapper at those prices!
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 am

Thanks for the heads up.

There goes another 100 dollars. I got some of the racers, some single drum rollers and some fo the duplo sets. Too bad I missed out on the duplo aiurplane, my son would have loved that.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 am

Sometimes I feel like I sucker, I bought the Star Wars magnets when they were half off and I thought that was a good deal, now they are 66% off...So I bought more, you know, dollar cost averaging and all.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 am

I wonder if lego price matches some of the clearance sets I bought over the past few weeks.

ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:13 am

Does anyone know if the magnets are going to be the old detachable ones or the new glued on ones?

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 am

Well by the time I got on S@H the wind turbine transport was sold out so I just got some keychains and magnets. The Ben 10 sets are really 'blah' and I don't think they'll ever be cheap enough to be worth buying.
@immortalShark, the magnet sets on sale right now are not glued. :D

koromo
Knight
Knight

Post by koromo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:35 am

Snowstorm in the Northeast had me preoccupied. Missed out on Snapper and Turbine that were in my cart. Just bad timing.
Lego Fan based in Seacoast Area of New Hampshire.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 am

toystest wrote:I wonder if lego price matches some of the clearance sets I bought over the past few weeks.
FYI: I called and they said they could modify prices on orders less then a week old.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 am

ImmortalShark wrote:Does anyone know if the magnets are going to be the old detachable ones or the new glued on ones?
I asked that question as well and the lady at S@H told me these were glued, she had to check with her supervisor tho)

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 am

toystest wrote:
ImmortalShark wrote:Does anyone know if the magnets are going to be the old detachable ones or the new glued on ones?
I asked that question as well and the lady at S@H told me these were glued, she had to check with her supervisor tho)
I'd have to think these are old stock and wouldn't be glued...
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 am

Hodgeman wrote:
toystest wrote:
We'll find out. I ordered two of the sets with C3PO. Missed out on the Snapper and the fun favour pack which both disappeared out of my cart during checkout. :(

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 am

Hodgeman wrote:
toystest wrote:
That's what i assumed as well, but I figured I'd ask and she told me they were glued. (I did order a couple tho)

ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 am

Who posted this on RFD? I'm all for posting deals over there but why did you want the RFD effect so soon?

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 am

What is RFD?