[USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Anyones stuff shipped yet? Probably have a slew of orders to process but I figured i'd get some sorta confirmation by now...

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 pm

oocaleb101oo wrote:Anyones stuff shipped yet? Probably have a slew of orders to process but I figured i'd get some sorta confirmation by now...
Processing. I called to see if they could tack on two of the Sensei Keychains, one for each order, which were both about double the minimum, and the rep was nice enough to put in an order for two keychains to be sent separately since my orders were processing.

There was some confusion and I received a follow-up email, so I am not sure if I am getting one or two keychains, but free is free.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Also, any Long Islanders visit the Roosevelt or Queens stores and have any idea if they will have much of anything in stock for the sale? Us NYers are brutal shoppers.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 pm

hardtravelinghero wrote:Also, any Long Islanders visit the Roosevelt or Queens stores and have any idea if they will have much of anything in stock for the sale? Us NYers are brutal shoppers.
I'm on the island basically all this week and will check out the Roosevelt Field store sometime and report back on how the store looks.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

lady_bricker
Peasant
Peasant

Post by lady_bricker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

just checked my order status and it hasn't been shipped yet; it's "in process".

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 pm

I got a ship notification for mine today.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 pm

vynsane wrote:
hardtravelinghero wrote:Also, any Long Islanders visit the Roosevelt or Queens stores and have any idea if they will have much of anything in stock for the sale? Us NYers are brutal shoppers.
I'm on the island basically all this week and will check out the Roosevelt Field store sometime and report back on how the store looks.
If it's anything like the one up here. It's all gone. I stopped by today and the place looks picked. They still have the midi destroyer. Technics are gone. Only some small racers for $3. I was hoping they restocked.

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 pm

oocaleb101oo wrote:Anyones stuff shipped yet? Probably have a slew of orders to process but I figured i'd get some sorta confirmation by now...

I got confirmation of shipment today but a couple of things (solar sailor and duplo zoo) were on backorder.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Mine shipped today, minus a backordered Solar Sailor ;)

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 am

I hope mine ships soon. I don't see the pending charge anymore! :(

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:09 am

oocaleb101oo wrote:I hope mine ships soon. I don't see the pending charge anymore! :(
Spoke too soon. Got the email that it shipped.

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 pm

I just spoke to my local LEGO shop, they said they still have a lot of items in stock. Home One is the only large Star Wars set, amazing how even at $55, they can't sell out of them! The large PoP set is there, as well as some larger Atlantis set (I forget which.) Out of Venators (no surprise) and Clone Battle Packs (no surprise)

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:I just spoke to my local LEGO shop, they said they still have a lot of items in stock. Home One is the only large Star Wars set, amazing how even at $55, they can't sell out of them! The large PoP set is there, as well as some larger Atlantis set (I forget which.) Out of Venators (no surprise) and Clone Battle Packs (no surprise)
Where is your Lego Store?

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 pm

slacker wrote:If it's anything like the one up here. It's all gone. I stopped by today and the place looks picked. They still have the midi destroyer. Technics are gone. Only some small racers for $3. I was hoping they restocked.
It's actually still pretty stocked. A LOT of PoP sets, most of the smaller World Racers sets (no 'Desert of Destruction', which is the only one I'm missing of that lot). They had some Space Police 3 sets, although no SP Central (sorry hardtravellinghero), and some SW sets, including Home One, all at 50% off. I got the Pirate Tank, Separatists Shuttle and Midi SD, among others as delineated in the 'Steal of a deal' topic. They had a bunch of keychains and magnet sets at 50% off.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 pm

anakinisvader wrote:

I got confirmation of shipment today but a couple of things (solar sailor and duplo zoo) were on backorder.
Lucky, mine have neither confirmation nor back order...What does it mean?
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 am

vynsane wrote:
slacker wrote:If it's anything like the one up here. It's all gone. I stopped by today and the place looks picked. They still have the midi destroyer. Technics are gone. Only some small racers for $3. I was hoping they restocked.
It's actually still pretty stocked. A LOT of PoP sets, most of the smaller World Racers sets (no 'Desert of Destruction', which is the only one I'm missing of that lot). They had some Space Police 3 sets, although no SP Central (sorry hardtravellinghero), and some SW sets, including Home One, all at 50% off. I got the Pirate Tank, Separatists Shuttle and Midi SD, among others as delineated in the 'Steal of a deal' topic. They had a bunch of keychains and magnet sets at 50% off.
Thanks much! I hope they're still well and stocked by Saturday afternoon.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Quick Question

Post by atmail35 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 am

So if the item is on sale at one Lego store should it also be on sale at others? A friend got a set for 50% off. That store was sold out so I called another local store and they have it but the associate said it was not on sale (City Farm 7637). He wouldn't scan it but said it wasn't tagged. I don't want to drive all the way over there if it isn't 50% off but was having a hard time getting confirmation.

Any thoughts?

Also do you find that the stores get more stock during the sale or once it is gone it is gone?

Thanks!

wkunert
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wkunert » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 am

In my experience, the only way you can hold the stores to honoring online pricing is for the item to still be on sale and in stock at lego.com. Otherwise it's their discretion.

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Quick stop by my local LEGO shop in NJ today. Two stacks of Home One's still out, and then some medium/small sets fro PoP, and other themes I don't really pay much attention too.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:Quick stop by my local LEGO shop in NJ today. Two stacks of Home One's still out, and then some medium/small sets fro PoP, and other themes I don't really pay much attention too.
any pirate tank?