[USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: 67%-75% off at S@H

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 am

Redflagdeals.com. It's a Canadian deal finding site. It common that once a good deal gets posted on the forums at RFD it gets pounded. Usually resulting in the deal disappearing very fast. It has become know as the RFD effect.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 am

ImmortalShark wrote:Redflagdeals.com. It's a Canadian deal finding site. It common that once a good deal gets posted on the forums at RFD it gets pounded. Usually resulting in the deal disappearing very fast. It has become know as the RFD effect.
ahhhh....sort of like Slickdeals.net? ETA: I just checked over at SD and it's posted there too....that is not helping the cause either.

On another note...anyone know why the Zurg is still $19.99? It seems so strange everything else is deeply discounted and Zurg is not.

ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am

atmail35 wrote:ahhhh....sort of like Slickdeals.net?
Exactly like that.

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 am

ImmortalShark wrote:Who posted this on RFD? I'm all for posting deals over there but why did you want the RFD effect so soon?
Sorry, my bad. I saw a deal and I just posted. Did you miss out on anything?

ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 am

bulwark wrote:
ImmortalShark wrote:Who posted this on RFD? I'm all for posting deals over there but why did you want the RFD effect so soon?
LOL. Yes, but you saved my wallet. :lol:

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 am

hahahha. yeah, my wallet has been continuously mauled by lego this winter. Glad my wallet could take a bullet for your wallet :D

Were you looking to get the roller or the turbine?

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 am

bulwark wrote:
I missed out on the duplo plane, but I got a bunch of other stuff :)

ImmortalShark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ImmortalShark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 am

bulwark wrote:hahahha. yeah, my wallet has been continuously mauled by lego this winter. Glad my wallet could take a bullet for your wallet :D

I got the Roller. I missed on the Snapper and the Favour fun packs. Two B-day parties coming up and those would have been great in the loot bags. The turbine was already gone by the time I got to S@H.

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 am

Thanks for the heads up, dont forget to use the code BR120 for $5 off $20. It is good thought 1/31/11.

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 am

ImmortalShark wrote:
bulwark wrote:hahahha. yeah, my wallet has been continuously mauled by lego this winter. Glad my wallet could take a bullet for your wallet :D

I got the Roller. I missed on the Snapper and the Favour fun packs. Two B-day parties coming up and those would have been great in the loot bags. The turbine was already gone by the time I got to S@H.
The favour fun pack must have been a late addition. When I bought my stuff this morning, I don't recall seeing it. speaking off, for canada, it's now "call for availability", instead of sold out

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA/CAN] Legoshop sale

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am

Haha, this is kinda jacked for me, but maybe good for you.

I bought two magnet sets from s@h and paid

SW 852843 - C3po, Leia & Ackbar for $5.74
SW 852845 - Solo, Paploo & Biker Scout for $5.73

both are now on sale for $4.48.. sheesh i thought i had a good deal before.. it's a super deal now!

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:21 am

ImmortalShark wrote:
Hodgeman wrote:
toystest wrote:
ImmortalShark wrote:Does anyone know if the magnets are going to be the old detachable ones or the new glued on ones?
I asked that question as well and the lady at S@H told me these were glued, she had to check with her supervisor tho)
I'd have to think these are old stock and wouldn't be glued...
We'll find out. I ordered two of the sets with C3PO. Missed out on the Snapper and the fun favour pack which both disappeared out of my cart during checkout. :(
All the magnets I've gotten so far from the previous price drop have not been glued. I can't imagine these magnets having that awful glue on them yet.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 am

The Anaheim, CA store have the following in stock this morning

-Lego Atlantis Shadow Snapper $9
-Lego Atlantis Undersea Explorer $12
-Lego Prince of Persia Quest Against Time $15
-Lego Prince of Persia The Ostrich Race $6
-Lego Star Wars Midi-Scale Imperial Star Destroyer $12

Many magnet sets and small racers sets.

*Prices are approximates.

That is all I can remember. I wonder what they have at the Glendale, CA and Ontario, CA..not sure if it worth to drive all the way to there.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: Got the Ghosts and Farm Update

Post by atmail35 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 pm

ncbarrett wrote:
atmail35 wrote:So my package arrived that was supposed to exclude the Ghost sets as I got an e-mail that they were back ordered AND then one that they were cancelled. Well the package included the ghosts and I was appropriately charged, eventhough the original e-mail with the shipping notice did not list them.

I also got a Yoda keychain, that I did not order...he must have jumped in with the ghosts.....strange.

S@H supposedly found me another 7637 from a store and it is being shipped, but I'm not getting my hopes up until it actually arrives. I have a bad feeling the might send me 7684 again. I guess I'll know next week sometime. The S@H person did say I could keep the wrong 7684, which was nice, and hopefully I don't have to contact them again if the store sends me the wrong thing. Fingers crossed!
Good to hear they found one. Hope it is correct.
Just to update since this thread came back up. I did receive the correct Farm 7637 the other day and Customer Service let me keep the wrong one they shipped (Pig Farm and Tractor), which I thought was good Customer Service on their part. In the end all is good :)

starwarsgeek
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by starwarsgeek » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Some people got their wind turbine orders through but quickly turned to backorders. Keep watch on the sales page. It might start taking a few more backorders again to fill in their production run (like the pig farm and home one).

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 pm

I saw the original post when this thread first started really early (at like 6am EST this morning) when everything was in stock. If this was last year I would have without a doubt already pulled the trigger on the Single-Drum Roller and the Wind Turbine Transport sets already. Instead, I held out and reconsidered things. I don't necessarily "need" or have those two sets on the top of sets I like, just something that's going for real cheap which also happens to be City sets (my favourite theme). Gotta say, it was real hard holding back and not purchasing it. I'll try my best to look at it in that I'm saving money or at least saving money towards bigger sets that I want more. Enjoy the sets for those who were able to order them.

Alyvin
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Alyvin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Man the deals (and frustration with sets going in and out) at S@H died down for a week and now its back again. My wallet hates me. :P

BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by BobaFett2 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 am

Everything is gone other than merchandise and Construct-A-Zurg.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Ya, I had the Single Drum Roller in my Cart for a bit... didn't think it was particular cool, and really not a very good Value (except at the discounted price) and was hoping to wait for something else to add to the order, and now with the over-promoted deals, it's gone :( I'm upset I didn't pull the trigger and just get it for the collection considering now I will eventually have to buy it on the second market for a ridiculous price :( If anyone has one they are willing to sell for a reasonable price, I might consider purchasing since that last slash of prices killed everything that was available :)
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

starwarsgeek
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by starwarsgeek » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Wind Turbine Transport and Fun Favor Pack is now call to check availability.