[USA] Walmart.com Duplo Large Brick Box $9

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
GruetzmacherD
I'm New !

[USA] Walmart.com Duplo Large Brick Box $9

Post by GruetzmacherD » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Walmart.com (USA) offers LEGO set 5506 Duplo Large Brick Box plus a $20 Walmart eGiftCard for $29 ($9 net):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-DUPLO-Br ... d/15567579

The $20 eGiftCard will be delivered to the e-mail address of your choice shortly after placing the order. Walmart.com eGiftCards can only be redeemed online, and (based upon my experience earlier today) can be used to recursively buy more of this set + eGiftCard.

Site-to-store shipping is free; Standard home shipping is $0.97 each.

Thanks to SlickDeals http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/43241/w ... 4#comments.

BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [USA] Walmart.com Duplo Large Brick Box $9

Post by BobaFett2 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm

I personally never built with DUPLO. My parents bought me my first LEGO set when I was 2 and I loved it. It was the TECHNIC red racer, and I allso got some system sets. I don't really see a point in DUPLO, plus it's really expensive.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

toystest
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] Walmart.com Duplo Large Brick Box $9

Post by toystest » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:00 pm

My 1 and 3 year old's love Duplo. They got the train and enough track to go from their bedroom through the living room to the kitchen :D

The main advantage is that our 1 year old sticks everything he can get his hands on in his mouth, doesn't hurt with Duplos. They are also sturdier and easier to connect. And the main reason my 3 yr old prefers the duplos over legos is because there is results quicks (the bricks are 8 times as big)

And I bought most of their 2000+ duplos for less then 10 cents a piece on ebay :)

At 12.6 cents a piece this is a pretty decent deal.