[CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: December 10-16

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: December 10-16

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Valid December 10-16 in Canada only

This week, ToysRUs Canada will be offering the following LEGO sales. Online orders above $100 will qualify you for FREE Shipping as well.

Great time to pick up ToysRUs exclusives like LEGO City Trains and the ToysRUs Truck!

This Week's Sale
  • Buy 2 & Save 15% OR Buy 3 & Save 25% off on ALL LEGO City, Space Police, Power Miners, and World Racers (excludes 2011 LEGO)
  • 20% off ALL Basic LEGO Buckets and Box Sets

1/2 Price Duplo Deals
  • LEGOVille Bus $14.97 (reg.$29.99)
  • LEGOVille Chicken Coop $5.97 (reg.$11.99)
  • LEGOVille Fire Chief $6.47 (reg.$13.99)
  • LEGOVille Fire Truck $19.97 (reg.$39.99)
  • LEGOVille Little Piggy
  • LEGOVille Postman $7.47 (reg.$14.99)
Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/blog/can-toysrus ... mber-10-16
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

indiababu
Citizen
Citizen

Re: [CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: December 10-16

Post by indiababu » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:03 pm

If you buy Lego at Canadian Toys R Us right now it's worth to buy each set individually. I went to the Lawrence Ave. TRU and bought two sets of Lego 5899. They were giving a $10 off card for EACH customer, for ANY lego purchase. So I and my wife paid separately and got two of those cards.

My first thought was the cards are only if you spend over $50 (that was what it was at Vic Park/Lawrence TRU) but the one in Lawrence/Markham was giving the card for ANY lego purchase. I also got a santa clause minifigure thrown in for free. If you go there go to a young cashier named Steve who is most relaxed with these.

Alyvin
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: December 10-16

Post by Alyvin » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 pm

The buy 2 or buy 3 and save works for the new lego. Only problem is that its glitched again. Man when will they fix that problem?

Oh ya, fire brigade is listed as LEGO City - Fire Brigade. Might be worth calling them and try to get the deal.