Amazon has 25% Off Two or More Select LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
legitimatealex
Count
Count

Re: Amazon has 25% Off Two or More Select LEGO

Post by legitimatealex » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Much of this sale's savings have been decreased.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:I am kind of glad they pulled the deal. Just knowing it was still out there made me find weird ways to rationalize buying even MORE LEGO. You know, thinking of MOC's where I need a lot of ostriches from the PoP sets. :)
I put in 3 orders last night. Two of them I really didn't need, but the deal was super sweet. It took willpower to hold back. Now that the deal is not as good as it was last night I can resist. (Although I still want boat load of ostriches and camels ... they really need to make a City Zoo/Wildlife theme)

But for the people who didn't get the deal last night, this is still a decent deal for the Fire Brigade and/or Blockade Runner.

GruetzmacherD
I'm New !

Post by GruetzmacherD » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:36 pm

natelite wrote:
GruetzmacherD wrote:So, I placed an order for $2,708.89 (5 x Fire Brigade, 5 x Tantive and a few others), and was told to expect a refund of $677.22.
5x fb + 5x tant iv = $1049. might want a second look in that order since with the refund, it's still $2.1k.
By "a few others", I meant "quite a few others", including all of the PoP sets, etc. I double-checked and (if I get the refund as promised) I ended up with a great deal. :)

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Just wanted to note that my order has just shipped (and it wasn't even the 2-day shipping, but the super-saver shipping.) So it looks like even though it was a bumpy ride, they are honoring all the orders that went through.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:53 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:Just wanted to note that my order has just shipped (and it wasn't even the 2-day shipping, but the super-saver shipping.) So it looks like even though it was a bumpy ride, they are honoring all the orders that went through.
Mine was shipped today with 2 day shipping (I'm an Amazon Prime Member) and should be here the 9th :)

calvinwashere2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by calvinwashere2 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 am

Looks like the deal is back on again, BUT they've clarified the rules so it's a real BOGO and it's best to place multiple orders since the discount will be taken on the lowest price set (this is where Amazon Prime comes in handy, you can sign up for free for 3 months through their Amazon Mom program...dumb name but I digress).

Anyhow, this is a good time to pick up PoPs sets since it looks like nearly all of them are discounted. A few select SW sets like Tantive IV and Y-Wing as well.

This is for PoP - Battle of Almut 7573), one of the better deals still available and lots of good pieces for MOCs:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... ative=9325

At least you get the BOGO on the discounted price and with free shipping it totally makes it worthwhile.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 pm

calvinwashere2 wrote:Looks like the deal is back on again, BUT they've clarified the rules so it's a real BOGO and it's best to place multiple orders since the discount will be taken on the lowest price set (this is where Amazon Prime comes in handy, you can sign up for free for 3 months through their Amazon Mom program...dumb name but I digress).

Anyhow, this is a good time to pick up PoPs sets since it looks like nearly all of them are discounted. A few select SW sets like Tantive IV and Y-Wing as well.

This is for PoP - Battle of Almut 7573), one of the better deals still available and lots of good pieces for MOCs:

At least you get the BOGO on the discounted price and with free shipping it totally makes it worthwhile.

Sweet - thanks! This is a great parts pack and for $45 apiece, it's hard to beat. I picked up two.

zaskar
Citizen
Citizen

Post by zaskar » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 am

It's a good idea to keep checking this deal. The prices change constantly. They've reduced the price on 7572 to $34.99.

Zeus
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Zeus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 am

zaskar wrote:It's a good idea to keep checking this deal. The prices change constantly. They've reduced the price on 7572 to $34.99.

Yes - it's back to BOGO50% for all of those sets. Big savings if you combine that with the already discounted prices on some of these sets!

Buy One LEGO Set, Get One 50% Off
For a limited time, when you buy one or more of these select LEGO sets below, you can get a second LEGO item of equal or lesser value at 50% off. Discount will be applied at checkout. You can only get this 50% discount on one select LEGO item. Here's how (restrictions apply). Discounts only apply to items sold by Amazon.com and not by a third-party seller. Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply).

calvinwashere2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by calvinwashere2 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 am

zaskar wrote:It's a good idea to keep checking this deal. The prices change constantly. They've reduced the price on 7572 to $34.99.

That same set is now even cheaper, down to $29.00 and get another for half off of that when you get TWO of the same set, pretty tempting.

I almost want to buy it just for the pieces....especially since this set has a light brick....(holding hand back from the mouse...must not click BUY...tempting, tempting)...

Zeus
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Zeus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 am

calvinwashere2 wrote:I almost want to buy it just for the pieces....especially since this set has a light brick....(holding hand back from the mouse...must not click BUY...tempting, tempting)...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who suffers from poor impulse control :lol:

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:24 pm

I couldn't hold back, I bought two of the 7572 set. Less than half price, no tax, no shipping. I know this set has been discounted a lot in other places, but I bought it just for the parts. Love the gray, tan, trans yellow, and all the flesh heads. $43.50 for two of this really is quite a deal, that's more than 1,000 pieces and 8 minifigs, and as I mentioned, some cool pieces and colors. Thanks everyone for the info!

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:47 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:I couldn't hold back, I bought two of the 7572 set. Less than half price, no tax, no shipping. I know this set has been discounted a lot in other places, but I bought it just for the parts. Love the gray, tan, trans yellow, and all the flesh heads. $43.50 for two of this really is quite a deal, that's more than 1,000 pieces and 8 minifigs, and as I mentioned, some cool pieces and colors. Thanks everyone for the info!

Yes, no doubt. Jumped on two of these as well! Great deals and great parts!

calvinwashere2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by calvinwashere2 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Ok, what the heck... I'm in for two as well. I tell everyone about it and then I think what if it sells out soon? This is cheaper than ONE set at full retail price and you get TWO sets with two light bricks...that's what I call a bonus...

Zeus, no comment on impulse control..haha

turtle1173
Knight
Knight

Post by turtle1173 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Tantive IV is back down to $139.99 again!

popnfresh
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by popnfresh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 pm

tantive is totally worth it just for the leia, best figure ever

Zeus
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Zeus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:35 pm

calvinwashere2 wrote:Ok, what the heck... I'm in for two as well. I tell everyone about it and then I think what if it sells out soon? This is cheaper than ONE set at full retail price and you get TWO sets with two light bricks...that's what I call a bonus...

Zeus, no comment on impulse control..haha
I grabbed two as well. In general, I only buy one of each set but I couldn't find a different one at that price point that I liked so I doubled up. :/

Transformers2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Transformers2 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Venator is now down to $89.99.