Mastermindtoys.com Buy 3 Minifigures, Get 1 Free

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Senator
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Mastermindtoys.com Buy 3 Minifigures, Get 1 Free

Post by Senator » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Mastermindtoys.com has Buy 3 Lego Minfigures (series 2) and Get 1 Free. Completely random figures. Too bad theres no more free shipping anymore. :(

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mastermindtoys.com Buy 3 Minifigures, Get 1 Free

Post by Ice » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks for the heads up!

I would also like to add that Master Mind Toys is from Canada but they ship to United States as well. The sale price in Canada is cheaper than the regular price at ToysRUs or Borders in USA. Just keep in mind that you have to pay for shipping whether its in Canada or USA.

calvinwashere2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by calvinwashere2 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah, thanks for the notice. I picked up several more in hopes of completing a set. I actually ordered a box from boompanda.com but they never delivered (I'm posting here so others will know to keep away from that place) and since I paid via paypal and it's past the 45 day period there's no recourse (except of course letting other people not to do business with them in the future, I know I wouldn't).

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 am

calvinwashere2 wrote:Yeah, thanks for the notice. I picked up several more in hopes of completing a set. I actually ordered a box from boompanda.com but they never delivered (I'm posting here so others will know to keep away from that place) and since I paid via paypal and it's past the 45 day period there's no recourse (except of course letting other people not to do business with them in the future, I know I wouldn't).
If you paid with your credit card, do a charge back. They can't prove they shipped you anything, so the cc will refund your money and go after them.

I always pay with my credit card when using Paypal. It's a dual layer of protection.

legogod
Knight
Knight

Post by legogod » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

I also pre-ordered one of the cases from boompanda. The man I spoke with-Jon Land-was quick to reply and seemed to know what he was talking about. Now I've contacted him by email and phone leaving messages for months now-no reply. As stated before-BEWARE. The box is still available to order, but please find somewhere reputable to purchase it from.

Jared

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 am

Kinda reminds me of a website back in the day called buyrite.com. They were based out of NC. When purchasing something from them they were quick to respond and what not, but if you ever wanted to do a return or had a complaint about something they were GHOSTS.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

It's been almost half a year, but Mastermindtoys.com still has these LEGO Series 2 Minifigures available for Buy 3 Get 1 FREE.

To make the deal better, they're now offering FREE Shipping on orders over $75 for Canada.