Lego HP Hogwarts Castle (4842) deal @ Amazon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
calvinwashere2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Lego HP Hogwarts Castle (4842) deal @ Amazon

Post by calvinwashere2 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 am

Hey, this isn't bad..for $129.99 at Amazon...you can get the HP Hogwarts Castle (4842) and also a FREE Gund holiday-themed teddy bear for the kid (worth ~$25)! Just be sure to add both to the cart when you check out and Amazon will subtract the cost of the bear from your total purchase price, confirm the discount before checking out to make sure the deal hasn't expired since I have no idea how long this deal is good for. I think you might be able to get cheaper sets as long as it's over $75 but this is a good way to save a few bucks on the HP castle set anyhow and free shipping makes it a better deal than some sales at local stores when you consider the extra tax and gas savings.

http://goo.gl/37O7R

Zeus
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Lego HP Hogwarts Castle (4842) deal @ Amazon

Post by Zeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 am

Castle. Want.

Bear. No want.

calvinwashere2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Lego HP Hogwarts Castle (4842) deal @ Amazon

Post by calvinwashere2 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Haha... I can understand your point. It'd be better if it were a lego bear, wouldn't it? :lol:

You may not want it, but a child will probably love you for it or donate it to toy drives....someone can enjoy it for the holidays.