BN.com Buy 2 Get 1 Free on ALL Toys and Games

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Re: BN.com Buy 2 Get 1 Free on ALL Toys and Games

Post by anakinisvader » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:48 pm

I ordered 3 on Nov 1 and got a shipping confirmation on the 3rd. Tracking them USPS and they should be here on Friday (tomorrow). They even shipped them priority. I was expecting the cancellation email but must have slipped under the radar. ;)
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:00 am

I used this offer to pick up the three small architecture sets(sears tower, john hancock, needle). They are normally so overpriced, but I was able to pick up all three for under 35$ plus tax....great deal imo. Not HUGE savings like the castle sets, but for those looking for these sets cant beat it very often for all three.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:47 am

first post made nov 2. deal came out nov 1. wow... just wow. :x another example of greed, just like the kmart deal too where spongebob sets went into clearance for $4.99. some even ordered nov 1 without so much as a courtesy post to inform others.

if you want others to share deals with you, but yet unwilling to share deals with others, don't expect much to come in the future. :x reason why i come here -- reason why many come here -- more than other forums is because of people like gabe lee who share so many great deals. don't ruin this by keeping the good stuff to yourself. :x what jerks. :roll: why do i even waste my time scouring for coupons and rebates to help members save on their lego purchases. :x

genuine thanks to funnypeople since i wasn't aware until you posted.

bluemitch
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bluemitch » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 am

natelite wrote:first post made nov 2. deal came out nov 1. wow... just wow. :x another example of greed, just like the kmart deal too where spongebob sets went into clearance for $4.99. some even ordered nov 1 without so much as a courtesy post to inform others.
I didn't order anything from Bn but I'm seeing the first post by funnypeople was made on nov 1. Where you see nov 2?

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 am

natelite wrote:first post made nov 2. deal came out nov 1. wow... just wow. :x another example of greed, just like the kmart deal too where spongebob sets went into clearance for $4.99. some even ordered nov 1 without so much as a courtesy post to inform others.

if you want others to share deals with you, but yet unwilling to share deals with others, don't expect much to come in the future. :x reason why i come here -- reason why many come here -- more than other forums is because of people like gabe lee who share so many great deals. don't ruin this by keeping the good stuff to yourself. :x what jerks. :roll: why do i even waste my time scouring for coupons and rebates to help members save on their lego purchases. :x

What is wrong with you?
You got 6 castles. that is true greed.
Don't bother responding to this, since you are now blocked, so I don't have to hear your drivel.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 am

ncbarrett wrote: What is wrong with you?
You got 6 castles. that is true greed.
Don't bother responding to this, since you are now blocked, so I don't have to hear your drivel.
it didn't go through because it was placed nov 2. :roll:

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Actually, I saw this deal on another site on NOV 1, ordered it, then came over here to see if it was posted. It was, by funnypeople at 11:something PM on NOV 1. Not every lego site has every deal at the same time.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

I place an order for 3 Hogwarts Castles and it got charged on my CC and then they reversed it. Did they run out of stock? I sent off an email to customer service just now so waiting for a response.

bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bakelitetm » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Just wondering if anyone got their castles. Mine are still in limbo on B&N website. Hasn't shipped yet. My assumption is that it isn't coming, but no notification of canceling the order?

Mako
I'm New !

Post by Mako » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 am

@bakelitetm, you got to be patient mate. I too waited for a while, then they started shipping in parts, i.e. 2 sets get sent yesterday, and the 3rd was sent only this morning. I was prepared like the others to have my order canceled, but fortunately, they honored my purchase. :)

bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bakelitetm » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Thanks mako. Just got an email today that they are apologizing for the delay. One is shipping, the other two are delayed. Ha. Looks like they are coming after all!

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

I got an email confirming each castle was shipped separately. My 2nd order for is currently delayed but I'm prepared to just wait until they ship. I had a 3rd order but it was cancelled since the 15% off promo code is only good for a single household.