[CAN]Costco Lego Deals

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

[CAN]Costco Lego Deals

Post by Toronadian » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Credit goes to Bulwark on this one since he posted this initially in another forum that I also frequent; I checked for Costcos near me and found a second location with the same availability:

Brampton and Scarborough (Warden/Ellesmere) Costco has the following sets:
5948 Lunar Limo

3181 Passenger Plane

Both these sets are selling for $37.99. Regularly, the MRSP for these two sets is $54.99. Without tax, that's $17 off and about 31% off.

Scarborough (Warden/Ellesmere) Costco also still had one set of the 3180 Tank Truck which I believe is still selling for $18.99 (as mentioned from this older thread). There was also this other Atlantis set (can't remember set number) that they had quite a number of but I didn't check the price. Assuming it's the same trend as these other sets, it should be selling at below MRSP.

Markham (slightly south of Woodbine/Hwy 7) does NOT have the Lunar Limo, Passenger Plane, or the Tank truck, BUT it had about 3 different Star Wars sets that were selling at $26.99. Didn't catch the set numbers but once again, if it follows the trend for all the other sets available at Costco, the regular retail price for these sets are likely higher and you're likely saving.

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN]Costco Lego Deals

Post by bulwark » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm

thanks for posting this here. I was going to do it after dinner, but I guess I forgot :oops:

I saw two star wars sets at the brampton costco as well, but since I had'em already it didn't occur to me to take note. I believe it was the droid tri-fighter and freeco speeder.

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I hope they have these sets available here in BC. I know I what I will be doing tomorrow, going to Costco for the Lunar Limo! Big LEGO space fan, needless to say.

tracer
I'm New !

Post by tracer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:10 am

I got the tanker truck at the Etobicoke Costco recently.
Will be going by there again on Sunday and will check what they have now.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm

freeco speeder and tri droid fighter at the Richmond Hill Costco (404/elgin mills). Lots of them left. The tanker truck and an atlantis were there too but these were snatched first.

Opus
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Opus » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:50 am

ricefields wrote:freeco speeder and tri droid fighter at the Richmond Hill Costco (404/elgin mills). Lots of them left. The tanker truck and an atlantis were there too but these were snatched first.
That's interesting. Here in Burlington/Ancaster the Star Wars sets were gone in a week, it's the other sets that are still sitting around. Now mostly the Atlantis.

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:40 pm

last time I went to the burlington costco (last week), I don't even think there were any lego sets for sale.

bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bakelitetm » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Was at Richmond Hill Costco today as well. Almost a whole skid of the 4 sets mentioned. Picked up two Freeco Speeders. The tri droid fighter set only has droid minifigs, not quite as exciting.

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 pm

No Lunar Limo sets available in the Surrey, BC Costco location. Could be maybe they will arrive later on?

Costco in Surrey, BC only has the Freeco Speeder and Tri-Droid Fighter set still being sold. Atlantis Deep Sea Striker and City Tank Truck no longer being sold.

Bertramtalespinner
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Bertramtalespinner » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:03 pm

bulwark wrote:last time I went to the Burlington costco (last week), I don't even think there were any lego sets for sale.
Yeah I was in a day or two ago and saw nothing. Should I check Ancaster?

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 pm

anyone check out heartland? I've been meaning to go, but I haven't found the time yet.

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm

If anyone in the Lower mainland (BC) should happen to find the Lunar Limo, please let me know in which Costco, as I am really looking forward to adding this set to my space collection. Thanks!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

BlacktronManic wrote:If anyone in the Lower mainland (BC) should happen to find the Lunar Limo, please let me know in which Costco, as I am really looking forward to adding this set to my space collection. Thanks!
Try the Burnaby location. ;)

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Ice wrote:
BlacktronManic wrote:If anyone in the Lower mainland (BC) should happen to find the Lunar Limo, please let me know in which Costco, as I am really looking forward to adding this set to my space collection. Thanks!
Try the Burnaby location. ;)
Thanks Ice for the info, I will check it out.

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm

I called Costco and found that this set is still available at the following locations should anyone else be looking:
  • Abbotsford
    Richmond
    Burnaby-Willingdon

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 am

bulwark wrote:last time I went to the burlington costco (last week), I don't even think there were any lego sets for sale.
Yeah, I was there last night - there were maybe 3 Atlantis sets, that was it. I don't recall every seeing the Star Wars sets there, just the Atlantis & City ones.
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by clock4me » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 am

ricefields wrote:freeco speeder and tri droid fighter at the Richmond Hill Costco (404/elgin mills). Lots of them left. The tanker truck and an atlantis were there too but these were snatched first.
bakelitetm wrote:Was at Richmond Hill Costco today as well. Almost a whole skid of the 4 sets mentioned. Picked up two Freeco Speeders. The tri droid fighter set only has droid minifigs, not quite as exciting.
How much were the star wars ones for?

bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bakelitetm » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 am

clock4me wrote:
bakelitetm wrote:Was at Richmond Hill Costco today as well. Almost a whole skid of the 4 sets mentioned. Picked up two Freeco Speeders. The tri droid fighter set only has droid minifigs, not quite as exciting.
How much were the star wars ones for?
Both Star Wars sets were 26.99 each.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 am

The costco in Barrie had lots of all the previously mentioned sets when I was there on Saturday. The freeco, the tri-fighter, the atlantis sets, the airplane, and the tank truck. It was hard to just get a couple of tank trucks for my sons, but I am on a budget after the massive purchase I made last month at TRU.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 pm

I went to Cosco on Tuesday and saw a couple of Star Wars sets and the City Passenger Plane for $35.99! Thats about $19 off the MSRP of $54.99! What a great deal. I might be picking up the palne tonight. :D