Have sales/discounts disappeared or is site Traffic down?

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Luciant
Count
Count

Have sales/discounts disappeared or is site Traffic down?

Post by Luciant » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:35 am

I've been on a bit of a hiatus from Lego Purchasing with my budget down a bit, but still trying to capture a few themes (Super Heroes, Batman, etc.) when they go on discount. Have checked the site here occasionally, and haven't been seeing nearly the number of sales/deals posts that I've seen in the past.

Curious... are sales on Lego just non-existent these days, or is contribution of information about sales down from where it used to be?

Crazy to think just a few years ago when I came out of my Dark Ages, there was seemingly a sale every week, and were so common I didn't buy a set at all unless it was 25-30% off minimum. Now it seems like there are never sales, mainly of 10-15% variety and only on a few sets. Am I missing something?
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

MoneyHypeMike
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Have sales/discounts disappeared or is site Traffic down

Post by MoneyHypeMike » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:45 pm

Site traffic down I believe, November was a busy month for sales in Canada!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: Have sales/discounts disappeared or is site Traffic down

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Everything is 20-25% over priced so there is a 20% sale every week somewhere. I just bought a build able Star Wars guy for $5, normally $25, A $40 Nexo mech for $15, some other junk 4-%+ off from TRU. Target and Amazon have had short lived sales of Super Hero stuff for 40-55% off. The sales are everywhere right now. This site is just dead like most message boards.