Free LEGO Minifigures - Disco and Clown Batman w/$75

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Free LEGO Minifigures - Disco and Clown Batman w/$75

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 pm

The next LEGO promotion has started at LEGO Brand Retail Stores and LEGO Shop at Home (US | Canada). From February 10-28, you can get The LEGO Batman Movie exclusive minifigures 30607 Disco and Clown Batman with a $75 purchase. In addition, until February 12, you can get a free exclusive LEGO Batman Minifigure Poster with any purchase as well.

Also stackable with these promotions would be the free LEGO Krypto Saves The Day Polybag set with ANY DC SuperHero Girls Purchase as well (until February 15). This means that with one order, you could possibly get three LEGO Batman Freebies (polybag set, minifigures and poster)!

*For those living in UK/Europe, LEGO Brand Retail Stores and LEGO Shop at Home (UK) will be offering 30607 Disco and Clown Batman from February 6-26 with purchases above £50.

30607 LEGO Batman Movie Exclusive Minifigures

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/free-lego-minifi ... -purchase/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Free LEGO Minifigures - Disco and Clown Batman w/$75 Pur

Post by unduli » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:29 am

I just placed my order! They have a ton of keychains at ridiculously low prices so I got about $30 worth of those for random gifts and then a few other gifts to push over the $75 cap. I'm excited about this disco Batman!

videriant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Free LEGO Minifigures - Disco and Clown Batman w/$75 Pur

Post by videriant » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:04 pm

I bought a bunch of on-sale items to get this also. $75 for these two batmans and some free stuff. . .=P

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Free LEGO Minifigures - Disco and Clown Batman w/$75

Post by grommom » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 pm

I went a little keychain crazy too. I got the wonder woman dorm set for a birthday present (I swear we go to a party every two weeks) and will get a promo for that too, plus I got the friends hot dog stand, I just thought it would be fun, then the rest were all keychains, lol. I normally don't get swayed just by the promo, but this is batman, on rollerskates, looking disco, it was just too good to pass up. I thought the keychains might be good to tape to the outside of gifts to hint at lego inside (currently I have cut up a bunch of legoland gift bags from kids meals to make gift tags).