50% off Ninjago

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: 50% off Ninjago

Post by grommom » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Low8284 wrote:
grommom wrote:Thank you! Snagged the last one on the shelf in dtd Anaheim, the guy in front of me got one too. Still arandelle castles left on the shelf. Got two free gifts too :-)
Man that thing is heavy!
They must have a bunch still, I snagged one yesterday at DTD Anaheim and a lady in front of me had two! I got lucky as well, they still had some of the 24 in 1 promo's from October left over! Super happy to get this set at this price!
Glad you got it too! They must not get as many large sales there because if you're on vacation a set like that is an entire suitcase! I got the 24 in 1 as well as the ornament which was a real surprise as I figured the advent works be long gone.

biglesdug
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biglesdug » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:14 am

I just got off the phone with the Buena Vista store and they told me they aren't doing phone orders for the set. Might try back later as it seems many people have be able to.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:59 pm

biglesdug wrote:I just got off the phone with the Buena Vista store and they told me they aren't doing phone orders for the set. Might try back later as it seems many people have be able to.
I placed my 2nd order between 10pm and 11pm yesterday. It was the Buena Vista store. The number I used is (407) 828-0065. It could be that they stopped doing it today. Its always worth trying again though.

jnparyniak
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jnparyniak » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:31 pm

The first time I called that store the girl who answered said that they don't do phone orders. I called the next day and different employee said that they always do phone orders. I told him about my previous encounter and he was very surprised as phone orders are common practice there. My order arrived three days later with a $9 shipping charge. I would call back until you get someone that knows what to do.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:38 pm

My first order arrived in the mail Wednesday (Nov 9th)! I was a bit worried since I didn't have a tracking number.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:11 am

I believe the person I spoke to on Saturday to place my order was Mike, if that's helpful. My set arrived yesterday, too. The box was a little damaged on the back but the seals were all tight - quite happy to have this set for Christmas for such a great price! (The ornament was included, too, which will make a nice stocking stuffer.)