Target.com Sales

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Target.com Sales

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:22 am

SO Target.com is having a sale, it seems to be 20% off City, Minecraft and Nexo Knights. However Super Heroes has a few on sale too. The website is so horribly bad (Makes the LEGO one look amazing!) that it's a pain to see everything so you need to search for certain sets.

These prices are not exact.
Rhino and Sandman set is just less that $25 (Normally 40$)
Small $13 Spiderman set is $7.75.
Red Skull's Sub is $21.

Many sets are 20% off a price that was already 20% off, like most of the older Nexo.
The City Van and Camper is $12. (Which may or may not come up in the City listing).
The Cave Minecraft is $11.19.
The City Trains are $95 and $108.

It's worth putting up with the horrid website.
http://www.target.com/c/lego-toys-featu ... 091%7Cnull
Last edited by Brick & Blue on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Massive Target.com Sale

Post by StClair » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:SO Target.com is having a sale, it seems to be 20% off City, Minecraft and Nexo Knights. However Super Heroes has a few on sale too. The website is so horribly bad (Makes the LEGO one look amazing!) that it's a pain to see everything so you need to search for certain sets.

These prices are not exact.
Rhino and Sandman set is just less that $25 (Normally 40$)
Small $13 Spiderman set is $7.75.
Red Skull's Sub is $21.

Many sets are 20% off a price that was already 20% off, like most of the older Nexo.
The City Van and Camper is $12. (Which may or may not come up in the City listing).
The Cave Minecraft is $11.19.
The City Trains are $95 and $108.

It's worth putting up with the horrid website.
http://www.target.com/c/lego-toys-featu ... 091%7Cnull
Thanks! Good deals!

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Many thanks - my nephew's birthday is next month, and he loves the LEGO Minecraft sets (my son may have dropped a few hints, too, about Christmas)!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Yeah some great deals, everyone enjoy before Target realizes their 20% off is on already discounted sets.

What's everyone buying?

I bought the caravan, small Spiderman set, and Minecraft Farm. I have a thing for campers and farms.

I wish I had more money for Trains, other city sets like the portable bathroom truck, and the planes. Some of the Nexo sets. I'm debating getting an Iron Skull set because Iron Man is different in it and for some reason people want each one.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:Yeah some great deals, everyone enjoy before Target realizes their 20% off is on already discounted sets.

What's everyone buying?

I bought the caravan, small Spiderman set, and Minecraft Farm. I have a thing for campers and farms.

I wish I had more money for Trains, other city sets like the portable bathroom truck, and the planes. Some of the Nexo sets. I'm debating getting an Iron Skull set because Iron Man is different in it and for some reason people want each one.
I was tempted by several but only ordered Nexo Knights Jestro's Evil Mobile 70316. Thanks again

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 am

I think the Spider-man set is the best - can't have too much Carnage and Miles Morales Spider-man. We have a heavily played with one at home already, so I picked up an extra. I've never been all that excited by LEGO Minecraft, but my son informed me that his cousin wanted The End Portal, oh, and by the way, Nether Fortress, The Wither and Ender Dragon are pretty cool sets (hint, hint), so I may have done some birthday/early Christmas shopping there. I actually like the Nexo Knights sets myself, but my son's interest sort of went in and out rather quickly on that line. I ended up picking up Jestro's Evil Mobile. I was tempted by The Fortrex but have so far resisted.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Amazon has price matched many of the Nexo Knights sets now. I didn't check to see if others had been matched.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm

melsig wrote:I think the Spider-man set is the best - can't have too much Carnage and Miles Morales Spider-man. We have a heavily played with one at home already, so I picked up an extra. I've never been all that excited by LEGO Minecraft, but my son informed me that his cousin wanted The End Portal, oh, and by the way, Nether Fortress, The Wither and Ender Dragon are pretty cool sets (hint, hint), so I may have done some birthday/early Christmas shopping there. I actually like the Nexo Knights sets myself, but my son's interest sort of went in and out rather quickly on that line. I ended up picking up Jestro's Evil Mobile. I was tempted by The Fortrex but have so far resisted.
I didn't get the Spiderman Carnage set but I was tempted. Great price. What I love about the Minecraft sets is many basic bricks and plates in various colors. Since I like them for the basic parts and not the minifigures I have to find them at clearance prices. I've hoping to catch the Fortrex at 50% off at some point (even if its a year from now).

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:50 am

StClair wrote:Amazon has price matched many of the Nexo Knights sets now. I didn't check to see if others had been matched.
According to Brickiest sale alert pretty much everything is being matched on Amazon. However Target is still the better deal in most spots because of the lower free shipping minimum.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:26 am

StClair wrote:I've hoping to catch the Fortrex at 50% off at some point (even if its a year from now).
Yes, I'm with you there!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:06 am

So the sale ended, however some of the sets are now listed at the sale price. Which will be great if they continue to stay this low as Target has 20% off City every few months.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:59 am

This weeks sale...

Don't forget free shipping, no minimum.

The fire station and the airport are $63.
Ferry is only $16, that's 45% off.
Prison Island is $57.
Few of the $20 city sets are $12.59 again.

Lance's Mecha Horse is $11.19. (It looks a lot better when in the form of the bike.)

Creator RV is $41.59.
Duck Hunt set is $9.11.
Log cabin is $19.19.

Elves Shadow Castle is $63. It has over 1000 pieces.
Inn is $19.19

Friends Hotel is $83
Spin ride is $12.79

NinjaGo Pirate Bike Chase is $11.19.

Carbon Freezing Chamber is $16.79.
Battle packs are $8.31
Millennium Falcon is $95
A-wing and TIE is $57

Angry Birds plane is $11
Hut is $19.19

Doctor Strange is $24.
Ghost Rider is $12.79
Batman vs Super Jesus is $8.31
Doc Ock's Mech is $25.59
Batmobile is $18.39
Avengers Tower $36

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:35 am

Great deals! Thanks. I'm still trying to decide what to buy. I've been holding off for the Batmobile set for a good price. Now might be the time to finally get the new Batmobile at almost half off :-D

Also glad to see the Reindeer polybag available online (you posted the link on another thread... thanks!) since I don't have a target in town.

http://www.target.com/p/lego/-/A-51113441

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:15 am

I have to admit, I'm struggling about waiting for the new Batman sets vs. picking up some of these. My son wants Doc Ock's Mech for Christmas, though, and I see I'll have to return the Dr. Strange set I picked up for full price. Thanks for the heads-up!

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:31 am

As I was adding 75105 Millennium Falcon to my cart, those a$$-0 change the sale to regular price. I was supper upset I could not act fast enough :evil:

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 am

MrVEP wrote:As I was adding 75105 Millennium Falcon to my cart, those a$$-0 change the sale to regular price. I was supper upset I could not act fast enough :evil:
Target is known for that. When I made the list there are several other sets about 37% off too, but on one page it's 37% off (20% off then another 20% off) then on another page they raised it to MSRP, so I didn't include them.

stevebuscemi
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by stevebuscemi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm glad someone mentioned how horrible the new target site is. Some idiot was trying to justify his position and everything going mobile-easy makes for an actual computer user's nightmare.

Just have a function to sort all LEGO by price in at least 100 per page - that's all I ask.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:12 am

stevebuscemi wrote:I'm glad someone mentioned how horrible the new target site is. Some idiot was trying to justify his position and everything going mobile-easy makes for an actual computer user's nightmare.

Just have a function to sort all LEGO by price in at least 100 per page - that's all I ask.

I have been complaining about it since before they even switched over. (They would randomly change it for a day to test it out.)

I ended up book marking the LEGO page because it was such a pain to fine. The clearance section is the worst. It takes 5 more clicks to see what you could have with two on the old site, AND they have some insane system of they show things that are OOS. Like you said, whatever happened to showing 96 results on a page?

And like I said there are more sale items but when I made the list when the sale first started, on the page I used had different prices than other pages. It's almost as bad as the new LEGO site.

Some of the sale prices have already ended. The MF, the prison island and a few others.

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Re: Target.com Sales

Post by MrVEP » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:43 am

Right now 12/4/16, 9:50 am ET.
Target.com have a sale on most SW Lego (20%) including UCS (Tie and Sandcrawler!!!)
That's on top of their sale price

Run now!!
Other sets on sale, mix and match.

eBay Target store- Sandcrawler is on sale as well.

Hope you guys can get the deals :-)

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: Target.com Sales

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Darn. The one night I sleep well and didn't check at 3am Eastern. I would have loved the Ewok Village and Sandcrawler.