[CAN] Zellers BOGO 1/2 Price on ALL LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] Zellers BOGO 1/2 Price on ALL LEGO

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Valid October 8-14 in Canada only

This week, Zellers Canada is offering their Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price sale on ALL LEGO (excludes LEGO Games). Second item must be of equal or lesser value. You can maximize your savings up to 25% off by purchasing sets of equal value!

We would also like to remind everyone that Zellers still has their exclusive 8128 Cad Bane’s Speeder at the incorrect price of $39.99 (reg.$64.99). You’ll save over 50% off when combined with this sale!

In addition, they have an extra 40% off ALL clearance LEGO going on. As usual, selection varies by store.

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/blog/can-zellers ... -all-lego/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [CAN] Zellers BOGO 1/2 Price on ALL LEGO

Post by Ice » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Zellers also has LEGO "Coupon" Savings. You can get a FREE $10 LEGO Coupon with any LEGO Games purchase this week from October 8-14. The $10 LEGO Coupon can be redeemed from October 15 - November 15 for purchases above $50.

I don't think we should even mention these "coupons/savings cards" ToysRUs and Zellers as the savings are not even worth it since you need to make 2 purchases to get the discount. But we'll mention it in case anyone is interested. :)

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Can a canuck member kindly pm me? Tnb or ice maybe? I like to get 2x cad bane speeder for $60. Will also pay for shipping to me.

If anyone is willing to help me out, pls pm me. Cheers.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:50 am

Well, this is a good news bad news kind of thing for me. The good news is Zellers BOGO!

The bad news is, I'll bet you none of them will have any Harry Potter sets in stock yet. (grumbles under breath.)

Still, good news, and since the TRU sale this week sucks, I won't feel so bad about missing out on the magnet.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:15 am

I was just at the Burlington Mall Zellers and the BOGO lego sale has started... I think the sign said Oct 6-11. I was surprised, I only went down to check out some sets for purchase tomorrow. Anyways, got my BOGO stuff so I can relax tomorrow... :)
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:28 am

The BOGO 1/2 price only applies to regular prices. For example those older Indiana Jones, Space Police and Agents sets that are currently marked down in price without the yellow clearance sticker do not qualify at the reduced price but will qualify for the BOGO 1/2 price at their regular price. I was just at Zeller's and experienced this problem as I scanned an older set and it was marked down with a sale price and under it says BOGO 1/2 price in the display. I go to the cashier and it comes up as BOGO 1/2 price at regular price.

tired
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tired » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:25 pm

selection at the zellers in oakridge center, Vancouver was very thin. Fortunately, they have new stock but those come out tomorrow.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 pm

beethead wrote:The BOGO 1/2 price only applies to regular prices. For example those older Indiana Jones, Space Police and Agents sets that are currently marked down in price without the yellow clearance sticker do not qualify at the reduced price but will qualify for the BOGO 1/2 price at their regular price. I was just at Zeller's and experienced this problem as I scanned an older set and it was marked down with a sale price and under it says BOGO 1/2 price in the display. I go to the cashier and it comes up as BOGO 1/2 price at regular price.
I can confirm this somewhat. Warden/Finch Zellers did what you said. Eglinton/Warden (or close to) will not do the additional 40% on any clearance (so only the 15% off) if you do the BOGO 1/2 price deal...or at least that's what they seem to have given me after some scanning issues and me having a problem with their cashier scanner showing a different price than the customer price check (long story).

For sets that are on clearance, in addition to the stuff listed in the other Zellers clearance thread, @ the Eglinton/Warden location quite a number of the Racers stuff is on clearance (stuff like the playsets, cars, w/e; not all though I believe). Off-Road Fire Rescue (7942) and Front-End Loader (7630) are also on clearance. Not sure about anything else as my main focus was on looking for deals on City sets.

At Warden/Finch location, I think I got the last Helicopter Transporter (7686) which was on clearance. Originally $45, went on clearance down to $27/28. Like I said, tried to combine it with BOGO but they said they would charge me the $45 if I did the BOGO deal with a less expensive set.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 am

hatcher wrote:Well, this is a good news bad news kind of thing for me. The good news is Zellers BOGO!

The bad news is, I'll bet you none of them will have any Harry Potter sets in stock yet. (grumbles under breath.)
Yes, there was no Harry Potter sets in my local Zeller. Fortunately, I am not Harry's fans.

Senator
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Senator » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Saw a few of their exclusives including 8403 Family House ($54.99) and 8080 Undersea Explorer ($54.99).