[USA] ToysRUs.com Additional 20% off purchases above $75

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

[USA] ToysRUs.com Additional 20% off purchases above $75

Post by gabriellee11 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Use coupon 940710 to get 20% off your purchase of $75 or more at ToysRUs.com valid from 10/3 to 10/9. It can be use only one per account.

Hurry they re-stocked on some of the high priced Lego sets like:

-LEGO Creator Grand Carousel (10196) for just $180 after coupon.
-LEGO Castle Medieval Market Village (10193) for just $72 after coupon.
-LEGO Creator Fire Brigade (10197) for just $108 after coupon.
-LEGO Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank for just $72.80 after coupon.
and so on...

The free retro-minifigure is working online too!!

Enjoy!!

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [USA] ToysRUs.com 20% off your purchase of 75 or more

Post by natelite » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 pm

damnit... all i want is 1 emerald night and 1 fire brigade. stupid ebayers... :x

legopeter
I'm New !

Post by legopeter » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 pm

got fire brigade earlier today with the deal for $118 after tax and free shipping. i'm happy :)

Everybody
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Everybody » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Does this stack with other coupons.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:41 pm

The coupon code was not supposed to work on Lego sets, but it is working. So, I would say to hurry before they fix it.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 am

i ordered some sets, hope there are no problems. :ugeek:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:20 am

gabriellee11 wrote:The coupon code was not supposed to work on Lego sets, but it is working. So, I would say to hurry before they fix it.

It doesn't say anywhere in the terms and conditions that it's not supposed to work on Lego sets. At least, not in the terms and conditions that I could view after I applied the coupon.

I'm getting the Taj Mahal and Clone Turbo tank for $310.08 shipped (free shipping, sales on both items plus the 20% off coupon). What a great deal ... pretty much is equal to a free Clone Turbo Tank, thanks!

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:02 am

they replenished this morning. i got emerald night finally. and a green grocer. still couldn't get the fire brigade.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 am

Gabe is da man with the deals. Do you know of any target or walmart coupons? Looking to get some exclusive sets at discount.

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 am

It seems as though every week there are better and better deals to be had. But - I have to be selective. I would have loved to have bought the Green Grocer and Fire Brigade, but with them sold out, I am going to pass on this great discount. Still lots of sales between now and the holidays. Thanks for sharing though!

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 am

natelite wrote:Gabe is da man with the deals. Do you know of any target or walmart coupons? Looking to get some exclusive sets at discount.
If you have AAA membership, you always get 10% at target in all your purchases. You need to go to www.aaa.com/target and log in. Then, you need to find and click the Target offer through AAA.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 am

Because this is such a great deal with the coupon (even with TRU markups like the Clone Turbo Tank), I'm gonna sticky the post on the front page for a bit longer. Thanks gabriellee11!

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 pm

what a deal gab! unfortunately everything I wanted is out of stock. what the hell? :shock:

iamFLIP
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by iamFLIP » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Ice wrote:Because this is such a great deal with the coupon (even with TRU markups like the Clone Turbo Tank), I'm gonna sticky the post on the front page for a bit longer. Thanks gabriellee11!
On the front page, Grand Emporium is listed. But I can't find that on the site. Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:07 pm

iamFLIP wrote:
Ice wrote:Because this is such a great deal with the coupon (even with TRU markups like the Clone Turbo Tank), I'm gonna sticky the post on the front page for a bit longer. Thanks gabriellee11!
On the front page, Grand Emporium is listed. But I can't find that on the site. Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

Hmm, I haven't seen Grand Emporium online. Use this link:

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... Price-TRUS

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:34 pm

I wonder why no one buys LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars Dropship with AT-OT Walker (10195) or LEGO Star Wars Tantive IV - Anniversary Edition (10198). Are they really bad lego sets?

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:I wonder why no one buys LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars Dropship with AT-OT Walker (10195) or LEGO Star Wars Tantive IV - Anniversary Edition (10198). Are they really bad lego sets?
dropship = no special minifigure. tantive iv = same. i think these two sets suffer from collector's fatigue. way too expensive and nothing too special about the set.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:I wonder why no one buys LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars Dropship with AT-OT Walker (10195) or LEGO Star Wars Tantive IV - Anniversary Edition (10198). Are they really bad lego sets?
natelite wrote:dropship = no special minifigure. tantive iv = same. i think these two sets suffer from collector's fatigue. way too expensive and nothing too special about the set.
And they both suffer from the Star Wars Set Tax which puts the price per part way up. Although with the code gabriellee11 gives in this thread the Tantive IV comes down to $115 or so, which is reasonable.

Legoliner Pilot
I'm New !

Post by Legoliner Pilot » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Good news everyone!

There is a cheat code to order items that are currently marked "out of stock" (in actuality they really aren't all gone). Here is how to do it:

Step 1. Go to the category of the LEGO set you want. Add a product that is RELATED, not the product you want, but is RELATED to the set you want. For example, the Family Home is currently marked out of stock, so add the Apple Tree House to your cart instead.

2. Once you add it to your cart, look to the right. Under the pane marked "You May Also Like...", you see that the Family Home is there. You will see a quantity "box" and an add to cart button. Add the quantity you want to the box and press the magenta Add To Cart button.

3. Apply %20 off coupon if your order qualifies for it.

4. Check out!

5. Wala! You ordered a set that is out of stock!

I just bought the Public Transportation Center, currently marked Out Of Stock, using this method.

smilyremhof
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by smilyremhof » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 am

Legoliner Pilot wrote:Good news everyone!

There is a cheat code to order items that are currently marked "out of stock" (in actuality they really aren't all gone). Here is how to do it:

Step 1. Go to the category of the LEGO set you want. Add a product that is RELATED, not the product you want, but is RELATED to the set you want. For example, the Family Home is currently marked out of stock, so add the Apple Tree House to your cart instead.

2. Once you add it to your cart, look to the right. Under the pane marked "You May Also Like...", you see that the Family Home is there. You will see a quantity "box" and an add to cart button. Add the quantity you want to the box and press the magenta Add To Cart button.

3. Apply %20 off coupon if your order qualifies for it.

4. Check out!

5. Wala! You ordered a set that is out of stock!

I just bought the Public Transportation Center, currently marked Out Of Stock, using this method.
That doesn't work for everything just tried it on the Space Police Central Command and it won't add it. :(