Google Express $15 off $15 code and free trial membership

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
mickey223
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Google Express $15 off $15 code and free trial membership

Post by mickey223 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:39 pm

I just signed up for Google Express free trial membership. Like Amazon prime ($95/year with free next day delivery in certain areas), but uses other retailers like ToysRus, Barnes and Noble, and Fry's Electronics. There are several other retailers, yet these three offer Lego. The only other difference, is it looks like you have to spend at least $15 for free shipping.

I used a promo voucher from another deals forum for $15 off $15 and got free shipping from Barnes and Noble on the new 75150 set. I now its not much of a discount, but it was a set I really wanted. It looks like the code can be used by anyone that signs up for the free trial on their first order. Not sure how long it will last, but figured I would post here if anyone is interested.

Promo Code:

LXPBQ62DB

mickey223
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Google Express $15 off $15 code and free trial membershi

Post by mickey223 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Got the set today and really like the builds. For anyone looking for a particular set in the $15-$30 range, this is a great way to get it free or 50% off with the $15 off $15 promo.

Just be sure to sign up for the 3 month free trial so shipping is free as well. I was following another deal forum thread and several people mentioned gettin another $15 off coupon in their second month, so I'll hold onto the account for a little longer. If it's true then I can get the new Star Wars eclipse set for $15 and free shipping.