[CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Bricktober Sale: October 1-7

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Bricktober Sale: October 1-7

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 am

Valid October 1-7 in Canada only

This week, ToysRUs Canada has many LEGO sales and promotions going on. The BrickTober promotion for instores can also be combined with the current LEGO sales. Online orders above $100 will qualify you for FREE Shipping as well.

This Week's Sale
  • FREE LEGO Star Wars 30050 Mini Republic Attack Shuttle with LEGO Star Wars purchases above $35 ($4.99 value)
  • 35% off ALL LEGO Ben 10 - Now $12.87 (reg.$19.99)
  • 28% off ALL LEGO Bionicle Stars Can Sets - Now $7.87 (reg.$10.99)
  • 30% off LEGO Atlantis 8058 Guardian of the Deep, 8059 Seabed Scavenger and LEGO Duplo 5657 Toy Story Jessie's Roundup - Now $13.87 (reg.$19.99)

BrickTober Promotional Event - This week's figure is a LEGO Imperial Soldier

• Get a FREE LEGO Minifigure with Magnet Base with any LEGO purchase of $35 or more
  • A new LEGO Minifigure with Magnet Base will be available each week
  • Available instores only while supplies last
*Forum member gabriellee11 has kindly uploaded pictures for all 4 minifigures and can be found in the USA topic for BrickTober. This event is also valid in the United States starting October 3 with LEGO purchases above $20.
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Alyvin
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] ToysRUs LEGO Bricktober Sale: October 1-7

Post by Alyvin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Can we use the $10 star wars coupon card and buy $35 worth of lego star wars then get both the free mini shuttle and bricktober minifigure?

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Yes, you should be able to combine both offers.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 am

Alyvin wrote:Can we use the $10 star wars coupon card and buy $35 worth of lego star wars then get both the free mini shuttle and bricktober minifigure?
I was just there and they gave me a huge hassle - saying you only got one or the other. In fact, they didn't even have the mini shuttle in stock, I had to get what they called a "goof slip" (raincheck). Seeing as I was spending over $70 total (although not in 2 lots of $35) though they relented and gave me both.

The way I read the flyer, I should have just gotten both without the hassle they gave me. :x
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by clock4me » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Hodgeman wrote:
Alyvin wrote:Can we use the $10 star wars coupon card and buy $35 worth of lego star wars then get both the free mini shuttle and bricktober minifigure?
I was just there and they gave me a huge hassle - saying you only got one or the other. In fact, they didn't even have the mini shuttle in stock, I had to get what they called a "goof slip" (raincheck). Seeing as I was spending over $70 total (although not in 2 lots of $35) though they relented and gave me both.

The way I read the flyer, I should have just gotten both without the hassle they gave me. :x
Wow that is a hassle. They were really nice with it. I brought 9 shuttles for ($34.91 +tax) after coupon. Gave me another free shuttle and all 4 bricktober minifigures for this month. :D

A minor thing, but I notice the mini shuttle polybag is "better" quality compared to the American ones.

beans
Peasant
Peasant

Post by beans » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 pm

clock4me wrote:
Hodgeman wrote:

Wow that is a hassle. They were really nice with it. I brought 9 shuttles for ($34.91 +tax) after coupon. Gave me another free shuttle and all 4 bricktober minifigures for this month. :D

A minor thing, but I notice the mini shuttle polybag is "better" quality compared to the American ones.
They gave you all 4 minifigures?? What TRU location was this?

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by clock4me » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 pm

beans wrote: They gave you all 4 minifigures?? What TRU location was this?
It was the south calgary location. I think the cashier was very new so made a mistake probably.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 pm

clock4me wrote:
Hodgeman wrote:

Wow, I wish I had your sales clerk, mine was a total jerk. She didn't even know about bricktober or any of the offers, had to point it out in the flyer to her...
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)