Qs about Lego.com sales

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Ocean
I'm New !

Qs about Lego.com sales

Post by Ocean » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:12 am

Hi all, I've got two basic question about lego.com sales and deals:

1. How often do they change? I notice some sales and deals up now, when should I check back to see something different?

2. Do brick and mortar lego stores match the lego.com sales pricing?

thanks in advance!

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Qs about Lego.com sales

Post by Zeya » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:40 am

Ocean wrote:Hi all, I've got two basic question about lego.com sales and deals:
1. How often do they change? I notice some sales and deals up now, when should I check back to see something different?
They always have some kind of sale going. The first thing to note is that Lego has a calendar that they print for each month (usually available about 4 weeks in advance, so end of January is when you'll be able to see March's calendar). There's usually some deal about a freebie with a purchase over $35 or something like that.

But also there are clearance-style sales on items on an irregular basis. But there's usually something going on. No real recommendation about how often to check back, but maybe every couple weeks or once a month should be okay.
2. Do brick and mortar lego stores match the lego.com sales pricing? thanks in advance!
Yes, always. Although sometimes there can be availability issues if they're clearing out stock or a set is about to retire.

Ocean
I'm New !

Re: Qs about Lego.com sales

Post by Ocean » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:06 pm

I'm a bit late in returning, but thanks so much for your reply Zeya! Very helpful.