LEGO shop@home new discounts 50% off funpacks

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
StClair
Count
Count

LEGO shop@home new discounts 50% off funpacks

Post by StClair » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:28 pm

For those that missed out on the Amazon deal on Dimension funpacks LEGO shop@home has most (if not all funpacks for $7.50). Team packs and adventure packs are still regular price. Here are some screen shots of some.. I didn't get them all in the shots. Also the LEGO City Coin Bank is still available for about $7.50 so be sure to check out LEGO sales and deals page in case I missed something that may interest you. Oh I forgot the pirate chess set is still available and discounted.

I still needed the Wicked Witch, Unikitty (both are good characters for the game... Unikitty can interact with rainbow bricks in the game) and picked up a Gollum funpack because I can always use an 2nd Gollum minifigure (I miss LOTR sets). I didn't purchase the Wonderwoman or Cyberman (DC superhero) although I was very tempted because apparently the in game characters have lots of abilities in LEGO Dimensions. I'm still waiting to catch the new Ghostbusters Level pack with the Ecto-1 at some sort of discount.
LEGOfunpacks1.jpg
LEGOFunpacks2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StClair
Count
Count

Re: LEGO shop@home new discounts 50% off funpacks

Post by StClair » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:10 pm

With my order I was able to get the free Nexo Knight promotional item as well (not sure much longer that is being offered)

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks. Some of the ones I needed weren't being offered at this price through Amazon or Gamestop anymore. Appreciate the tip. Also go the free Nexo Knight

Claybricks
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Claybricks » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:02 pm

StClair wrote:With my order I was able to get the free Nexo Knight promotional item as well (not sure much longer that is being offered)
My guess is it will end when they run out of stock. In the past I've gotten free poly bags online long after they have ran out at the store.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Cementups wrote:Thanks. Some of the ones I needed weren't being offered at this price through Amazon or Gamestop anymore. Appreciate the tip. Also go the free Nexo Knight
You're very welcome! I had the same problem. I also love earning VIP points from LEGO shop at home (plus the polybag that I'll use for minifigure parts).

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:49 pm

50% of it is a reasonable price for this "fun pack". This strategy may help increasing the number of sale of starter pack.

I will pick up cyberman for the MOC of Iron man Mark2, but I have no idea what to do with the trans blue round base yet. I doubt if anyone would buy it from me without the minifig.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 am

legohunter wrote:50% of it is a reasonable price for this "fun pack". This strategy may help increasing the number of sale of starter pack.

I will pick up cyberman for the MOC of Iron man Mark2, but I have no idea what to do with the trans blue round base yet. I doubt if anyone would buy it from me without the minifig.
I've notice on ebay a few people selling the minifigures and builds separate from the base. I'm guessing that some buy the base so they can play the game. Its hard to imagine people playing LEGO Dimensions and having no interest in the actual minifigures and parts but I'm sure there are few out there. My son has a prize box in which he can earn things for good behavior and grades. I purchased several recently with the intentions of keeping the minifigures and mini-builds but giving my son the bases so that he can unlock more things on the game. I of course also bought a few for him but some like the Wicked Witch and Gollum he has no interest in the minifigures (he already has a Gollum). We each had to have 2x Cybermen because we both love Doctor Who.

fleury
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by fleury » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:44 am

Quick update: many of these funpacks that had gone out of stock are now available again at 50% off.

--
Marc.

Claybricks
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Claybricks » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:43 pm

legohunter wrote:50% of it is a reasonable price for this "fun pack". This strategy may help increasing the number of sale of starter pack.

There are some selling on Bricklink.