[USA] ToysRUs LEGO Dimensions Sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] ToysRUs LEGO Dimensions Sale

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:01 pm

This week from January 3-9, Toys R Us America will be offering ALL LEGO Dimensions Fun Packs at $36 for 3 (reg.$14.99 each). Savings work out to be 20% off. In addition, they also have the LEGO Dimensions Starter Set for $84.99 (reg.$99.99). Though, prices at Amazon looks better where they have Dimensions Starter Set (Xbox 360 or Wii U platforms for about $48 each which works out to be 52% off). Fun Packs are also discounted to about $7.5 each as well.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-toysrus-lego ... ions-sale/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

bamf
I'm New !

Re: [USA] ToysRUs LEGO Dimensions Sale

Post by bamf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Don't forget about bestbuy, fun packs are $7.50 or $6 with GCU.

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:52 pm

It's a shame that they are making this look like a big "sale". Just a few days before Christmas they ran a one day sale on Fun Packs for 2/$16. at $8/piece it was the best deal at the time. But now Gamestop, Amazon and Best Buy are all besting them.

dsj
I'm New !

Post by dsj » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:34 am

All fun packs are actually 2/$15 at TRU. On Amazon, only a handful were coming up at $7.49. GameStop online has some priced at $7.49 but the employees at the one I visited knew nothing about the fun packs being on sale. Shockingly, I spent my money at TRU in this instance.

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 pm

dsj wrote:All fun packs are actually 2/$15 at TRU. On Amazon, only a handful were coming up at $7.49. GameStop online has some priced at $7.49 but the employees at the one I visited knew nothing about the fun packs being on sale. Shockingly, I spent my money at TRU in this instance.
I bought 8 of them at Gamestop. They had no idea. No signage or anything. I had them check and they rang one up and it came up $7.49, just like the website.

dsj
I'm New !

Post by dsj » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:24 pm

I was gonna ask them to check but didn't want to hold up the long line. One of the two cashiers was dealing with what I suspect were a gang of thieves. They were selling back a ton of games, some multiple copies of the same title. For such 'serious' gamers, they had to be told that Mario is strictly Nintendo.