Dimensions fun packs $7.50 on amazon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
StClair
Count
Count

Dimensions fun packs $7.50 on amazon

Post by StClair » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:14 pm

At least 4 of the LEGO Dimensions fun packs are $7.50 now on amazon. Even though some say out of stock you should still be able to add them to your cart.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XUY ... QUM6WU5H3C

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: Dimensions fun packs $7.50 on amazon

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Yep and I was trying to get 3 of the Wicked Witch ones because the $5 off was still working. But right before I checked out they became Prime only and now the $5 discount is gone. Just think, $2.50 for an overpriced $15 set would have been lovely.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:Yep and I was trying to get 3 of the Wicked Witch ones because the $5 off was still working. But right before I checked out they became Prime only and now the $5 discount is gone. Just think, $2.50 for an overpriced $15 set would have been lovely.
I had only a few in my cart .. ready to check out and noticed that the previous discount was being applied (stacked with the $7.50 price) so I instantly went back to add something else.. now I can't get the fun pack discount to show up again in the cart. I keep playing with the quantities trying to get it to go through. I agree.. 2.50 would have been sweet for it.

hushed
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by hushed » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I just picked up 10 different fun packs at $7.50 each.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:19 pm

hushed wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I just picked up 10 different fun packs at $7.50 each.
YW. I was able to get 3x of the Dr. Who Cyberman fun packs (not bad for a Cyberman minifigure and a Dalek build), Back to the Future Dr. Brown fun pack and Unikitty funpacks... all for $7.50 each.

A lot of them including both the Unikitty and LOTR Gollum funpack were $7.50 but have since gone up in price

Currently they still have for $7.50 each...

Dr. Brown (preorder)
Cyberman (preorder)
Sensei Wu
LOTR Gimli
Bad Cop (amazon prime deal only)
These prices will of course change at some point and others may drop to $7.50 (or not)

ninjagoyo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ninjagoyo » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:12 pm

This was a good sale and I hope they repeat it for the next wave! Staypuft, come to me!
Two Cybermen, Sensei Wu, Bad Cop and Doc was my haul. For me the brilliant minibuilds are even more the appeal than the minifigs, and 7.50 is about what the pricepoint SHOULD be for a minifig+minibuild pack (which is a great package to me--irrespective of the game, which I don't own and never will)... I would even go to like 8.99 or something on those RRP. $15 is just gouging. I don't know what LEGO was thinking when they set the prices for DIMENSIONS sets, even by LEGO's inflated pricing standards these are robbery (as actual legos, and I hardly believe adding some minigame content or whatever they do digitally is worth an extra $15 to anyone, even people who play the game. Most people will buy them for the figs/bricks or not at all, duh. At best DIMENSIONS owners will ever be what, 5% of the total LEGO potential buyer market? Why price out 95% of the people who would be interested in the physical product just because of some digital gimmick? Not a lick of sense in it. I'm not a gamer but I sure get the impression that for such a smart company LEGO is massively incompetent at doing video games.

tensider
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tensider » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:35 am

Best Buy is price matching and, if you have paid for their Game Club membership, it drops the price to $6/figure. Might be worth it for some folks but, since both Amazon and Best Buy charge me tax AND it's easy to swing by for in-store pickup, BB was the better deal this time.

frackbricks
Citizen
Citizen

Post by frackbricks » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:01 am

There is a limit of 3