[USA] LEGO Dimensions on sale - Massive Discounts!

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] LEGO Dimensions on sale - Massive Discounts!

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Amazon America currently has LEGO Dimensions Fun Packs, Level Packs and Team Packs on sale. This special promotional discount can be seen at the final checkout stage. The best deals would be LEGO Dimensions Packs that have already been discounted as this special offer is stackable. And yes, it even applies to the new LEGO Dimensions Packs coming in January 2016 as well! Thanks to Michael for contacting us with the news.

Fun Packs: $5 off (reg.$14.99) - Savings work out to be 33% off
Team Packs: $10 off (reg.$24.99) - Savings work out to be 40% off
Level Packs: $10 off (reg.$29.99) - Savings work out to be 33% off

The Dimensions Starter Set is also available from $65.19-$69.99 (reg.$99.99) depending on your platform.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-lego-dimensi ... discounts/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Monkey Shuttle
Peasant
Peasant

Re: [USA] LEGO Dimensions on sale - Massive Discounts!

Post by Monkey Shuttle » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Thanks for this notice. I was able to pre-order some of the 19 January releases at a discount.
I was disappointed to find that Aquaman and Midway Arcade aren't due out until March. I've got Gold Bricks waiting!

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Not bad. I was confused at first. I didn't see the part in the post that stated $5 off for fun packs and .... so on. So added items to my cart and was trying to determine what the discount was. That was my fault for overlooking it. Thanks for posting. I was tempted to pre-order Ghostbusters and Midway Arcade Level packs but I think I'll pass. I wasn't able to find many items that were already discounted (to stack with the promotion). The Wicked Witch Fun Pack is a good deal at $12 plus the promotion. Most though are $1 below retail, at retail or above retail. Prices of course change often with Amazon. Thanks for posting.

hushed
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by hushed » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I got $5 off two fun packs and $10 off four level/team packs which were either on back order or preorder.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 am

Darn. If I still had my free trial of Prime I'd so get the Wicked Witch.