[USA] LEGO Dimensions Starter Set 15% off

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] LEGO Dimensions Starter Set 15% off

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Amazon America currently has LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack on sale for $84.99 (reg.$99.99). Savings work out to be 15% off. Note that this is price matched from the Toys R Us sale.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-lego-dimensi ... set-15off/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: [USA] LEGO Dimensions Starter Set 15% off

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:42 am

Someone posted on FBTB that if you're a prime member you can use the code "LEGOMOMS" for an additional $15 off.

bea
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bea » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Someone posted on FBTB that if you're a prime member you can use the code "LEGOMOMS" for an additional $15 off.
Perhaps you have to belong to "amazon mom" for that to work. I'm a prime member and I got "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

tremere
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tremere » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:23 pm

There have been a few theories bantered around that having a child in your profile or having made some number or prior purchases that meet some nebulous kid-related threshhold may also trigger the code to work. I have anecdotal evidence from friends with kids (and not part of the "Amazon Mom" program) that have had the code work...and I've certainly skewed my purchases with LEGO and kid-friendly books.

It's also never exactly been clear for how long the code is/was valid. Has anyone had it work for them today or within the last handful or hours?

legogod
Knight
Knight

Post by legogod » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:47 am

For the next three hours or so the Lego Dimensions starter pack is on sale for 63.99 on Amazon. Each system has a different availability - just make sure to select your system. Good price.
Amazon America currently has LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack on sale for $84.99 (reg.$99.99). Savings work out to be 15% off. Note that this is price matched from the Toys R Us sale.
Link is in Toys N Bricks quote.
Jared