LEGO Dimensions Release at Toys R Us America

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Dimensions Release at Toys R Us America

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:00 pm

The new LEGO Dimensions are now here. This week from September 27 to October 3rd, Toys R Us America is kicking the new release off with a free $10 gift card with $35 LEGO Dimensions purchases in either Fun, Level or Team pack. They are also offering a free $10 gift card when you buy any LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack. Note that there's a little bit of markup on the Fun, Level and Teams Packs. Offer valid in-stores only.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-dimensions- ... s-america/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: LEGO Dimensions Release at Toys R Us America

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Might want to be aware that those two Ninjago fun packs seen here are exclusive to TRU. There are no other exclusives at other stores. I'm skipping Ninjago and only collecting about 65% of the sets to reduce costs and also have little interest in some themes or characters.

However, if they included LEGO Dimension in the Bricktober sale, I would have picked up sets that I skipped on Amazon.