[CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO : Oct 23-29

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Ice
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO : Oct 23-29

Post by Ice » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:42 am

Valid October 23 - October 29 in Canada only.

Zellers in Canada is having a Buy 1 Get 1 HALF price on ALL LEGO
*2nd item must be equal or lesser value

It also states regular priced $4.99-$139.99 LEGO sets. But that's basically most of Zellers's Selection with only a few excluded from the sale. I.e. Venator Cruisier $149.99.

A pretty nice sale at Zellers. However selection does varies by store. I've noticed several stores in my area have increased their selection, but it all depends on your local Zellers store.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: [CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO : Oct 23-29

Post by hatcher » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Be aware when buying at this store with this sale. The cash register automatically finds the cheapest items and takes 50% off them, not items of the same price.

Example. if you buy the Battle of Endor ($130), Anakins Y-Wing($80), Echo Base ($30), and Loot Island ($25) the cash register will give you the discount on Echo base and Loot Island, and charge you full price for the expensive items. If you are buying more than 2 items, only buy in groups of 2, and try to match the prices up as best you can to maximize savings. In the above example, buy the first two first (get the Y-Wing for $40), then buy the other two seperately (get loot island for $12.50).

Hope that helps, and enjoy the sale.

Also bring in any flier for competitors that are advertising lego at lower prices to see if you can any price matching AND the BOGO.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Senator
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO : Oct 23-29

Post by Senator » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:20 pm

I heard from other lego fan sites that zellers may have the republic fighter tank and pirate tank. If so, its a good deal at this sale.
hatcher wrote:The cash register automatically finds the cheapest items and takes 50% off them, not items of the same price.
I see what you mean now. I usually just purchase 2 items though. But i'll make sure to check my recepit. Thanks for the advice ! ;)