Walmart Summer LEGO Clearance 2015

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
minifigW
Knight
Knight

Re: Walmart Summer LEGO Clearance 2015

Post by minifigW » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:35 pm

StClair wrote:
minifigW wrote:man, people are still finding hobbit sets? incredible
I wish that i could find them more often. I did see a Council of Elrond set somewhere recently. I think it was at Wal-mart last week. I was sure that I had found a great deal because it was the only one on the shelf and i was sure that someone must have found it behind a shelf or returned or something. It scanned at full price though. I'm going to miss the LOTR and Hobbit sets.
speak of the devil, just found the same set for $15.00 (from $29.99) at a semi local walmart.

hushed
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by hushed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:36 pm

grommom wrote:My only issue now is space, that and the fact that my husband thinks it's a waste of time to make a special trip to get clearance LEGO, but he enjoys playing with it with my son, so he shouldn't complain too much! He's the one that talked me down from buying a bunch of small sets that were 50% off, I thought they'd make good small gifts for kids we know but he just shook his head... So I grabbed two and he gave me the side eye but I said "what? We have two boys!". Of course one of them is only 5 months old but he needs that cop and robber city set right?!
Time to upgrade that husband!

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:48 pm

hushed wrote:
grommom wrote:My only issue now is space, that and the fact that my husband thinks it's a waste of time to make a special trip to get clearance LEGO, but he enjoys playing with it with my son, so he shouldn't complain too much! He's the one that talked me down from buying a bunch of small sets that were 50% off, I thought they'd make good small gifts for kids we know but he just shook his head... So I grabbed two and he gave me the side eye but I said "what? We have two boys!". Of course one of them is only 5 months old but he needs that cop and robber city set right?!
Time to upgrade that husband!
Ha ha, he did tell me about the joker steamroller that I missed since it was hidden near the bicycles, so he gets a pass for that :)

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by dehnehsu » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:13 pm

I saw 4 Emmets Mechs (70814) at Walmart Mt View, Calif. on sale for $39.99. Most of the boxes were scrunched a bit, 1 box was in decent shape!

KrashX
Peasant
Peasant

Post by KrashX » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 pm

dehnehsu wrote:I saw 4 Emmets Mechs (70814) at Walmart Mt View, Calif. on sale for $39.99. Most of the boxes were scrunched a bit, 1 box was in decent shape!
nice find!

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by dehnehsu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 pm

KrashX, I didn't purchase any. Wasn't interested even at that price. Good to hear back from someone though. Never seems to be any interest among Calif. Bay Area people. I think I may keep future finds to myself though as I may only be tipping off resellers!

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:30 pm

dehnehsu wrote:KrashX, I didn't purchase any. Wasn't interested even at that price. Good to hear back from someone though. Never seems to be any interest among Calif. Bay Area people. I think I may keep future finds to myself though as I may only be tipping off resellers!
No! Always post your finds here! No where else though... hehe. I don't live in the California area but still I like to see what others are finding. Seriously though I'm sure that some resellers are being tipped off but so are many other collecters and builders.

BTW I think lots of people see posts such as yours but don't respond. They just read it and do nothing or jump in their car. It is frustrating at times to try to remember prices to report.. and then type it all up (seriously that takes some time)... and then no one responds. I'm sure lots read them though even if they don't respond.

And I'm sure they appreciate it. I know I do.

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by dehnehsu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:04 pm

StClair, Thanks. I know in the past I'd get some feedback. Someone would reply. Now, Only crickets. I recently saw a LEGO Duplo Giant Tower XXL 10557 building set for $7 and left it for someone who really wanted it. I could have easily re sold it. I just preferred it to go to a LEGO fan/collector not a reseller/Dealer.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:50 am

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:49 am

dehnehsu wrote:StClair, Thanks. I know in the past I'd get some feedback. Someone would reply. Now, Only crickets. I recently saw a LEGO Duplo Giant Tower XXL 10557 building set for $7 and left it for someone who really wanted it. I could have easily re sold it. I just preferred it to go to a LEGO fan/collector not a reseller/Dealer.

I wish there was a thumbs up button in this forum, so here's a :up: to you!

Neo
Knight
Knight

Post by Neo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Germantown, MD
Lego 60073 Service Truck $19 (normally 24.46)

this was a markdown at this store only ... found it while looking for something else completely different!

rgusa8
I'm New !

Post by rgusa8 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Found a Mos Eisley set in NJ for $24.50 but the system wouldn't let it be sold. Went through a 90 minute ordeal with customer service to no avail.

They also had TIE Prototype 75082 for $15 and Droid Gunship 75042 for $17.50 but didn't try getting those

jvader316
I'm New !

Post by jvader316 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Eastern PA area
Rebels The Ghost - $64
TMNT Lair - $75 (has been this price for a while)
Justice League Darkseid - $49
Star Wars Jedi Scout Ship - $45
Utlra Agents sets are also on clearance
Some are still the same price such as the Ninjago Mechanoid Dragon and the Artic Base
Good luck hunting

Optimus_Brick
I'm New !

Post by Optimus_Brick » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Found Indominus Rex Breakout for $99.00 on clearance.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Optimus_Brick wrote:Found Indominus Rex Breakout for $99.00 on clearance.
wow! Strange that it would be clearance already.

I checked in at my local Wal-mart hoping to get a SW rebels Ghost cheaper than $64 (or consider it at that price... my son and I just finished season 1 and really like it).
Most of the clearance has been cleared out

Rebels The Ghost gone (I never saw them drop below $64 and the price on the shelf spot still was at $64)
all of the TMNT Lair gone (I never saw them drop below $75
Justice League Darkseid gone (I never saw them drop below $49)
Star Wars Jedi Scout Ship (still there and at $45)
Utlra Agents sets didn't notice any at all .. even regular price (although i didn't look for them)
SW cantina still regular price (I even scanned it just in case)

Maybe I can catch the SW Ghost on Amazon discounted in the future before retirement (not saying that will be anytime soon... I have no idea)

sfer07
I'm New !

Post by sfer07 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:45 am

I've been to few Walmart's in the Baltimore area
Pirate sets were on sale. picked up treasure island for $15
Some creator sets on sale- toy shop and beach house $30 & $21
Avengers Tower for $45
All city swamp sets were at least 25% off
Some star wars, snowspeeder $21, tie prototype $30
Lego movie sets
Lots of Chima

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:59 am

Mine had a beat up JW base for $85, so I figured it was just that one, but now the other 5 are gone too. I think it's just so so so big that Walmart and LEGO don't want it taking up the shelf space because of the insane amount of new sets coming out now.

xenorph
I'm New !

Post by xenorph » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Got the new Pirates Brick Bounty for $74 on clearance, emmet's mech for $40. Cloud cuckoo palace was 15, they had one of the ultra agents like 25% off too. Clinton, nj walmart

Brick-A-Brat
I'm New !

Post by Brick-A-Brat » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:55 pm

I cleaned up at Walmart today. Just about every set was on sale! A lot of sets were gone too! So if you want them, go get them now. I've also always wanted a set of those brix lites and today the mall was marked half off. So I bought two of them. :-D

The Turtle Lair is off on the discount shelf, not with the other items on the regular shelf. It's $25 off at the moment. I expect it to get marked down a bit more next month.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Both Winchester KY and Lexington KY (Richmond Road store) marked the
-Antman set down to $15. They were all gone with only the red clearance tag left on the shelf (crazy that the set was in such high demand and they're already clearing it out).

Winchester KY:
Indominus Rex clearanced to $99 (retail $129) four left on shelf.. 2 of those damaged boxes
SW Mos Eisley Cantina $49.99 (retail $70) I took one and left 1
Lots of red tags on the shelves but most everything else interesting is gone.

Lexington KY (richmond road store):
Ultra Agents; Toxikita's Toxic Meltdown clearance $19 (marked $30 with clearance tag.. retail $40)
Unless they have more I took the last toxic meltdown
Ultra agents: Hurricane heist.. i forget.. it was $45-$55 (retail $70) 3 on the shelf by the bicycles
2x TMNT Big rig Snow Getaway still regular price.. even after scanning.. but someone may want to keep on eye on them if they are in the area.
Creator Toy and Grocery store 31036 clearanced to $30 (retail $40)
Lots of red tags on shelves but most everything interesting is already sold

SW Rebels Ghost ship gone at both stores but tags on shelf $64 as others have reported.