January 2015 LEGO Offers at Brand Stores & Shop at Home

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

January 2015 LEGO Offers at Brand Stores & Shop at Home

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Happy New Year! 2015 is now here and for January, LEGO Brand Stores and LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada | UK) will be offering the gift promotions listed below. They also have quite a few sets remaining in their Sales & Deals section as well.

January 2015 Offers

FREE 40140 Flower Wagon with purchases over $75/£50 (Worldwide)
FREE 30274 Mini AT-DP with ANY LEGO Star Wars purchase (US/Canada only)
FREE 30203 Friends Mini Golf with ANY LEGO Friends purchase (US/Canada only)
FREE Shipping on all orders with purchases above $75/£50
Shop Now: USA | Canada | UK

2015 January New Product Launch

Lots of new LEGO sets are being released in January including all new sets from LEGO Star Wars, Movie, Friends, Bionicle, City, Super Heroes and more! Of course, they'll also be releasing the exclusive 21301 Birds, 10246 Detective's Building and 75060 Slave I as well! See What’s New: US |  Canada | UK

*For LEGO Store events, you can check out January 2015 LEGO Store Calendar available here

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/january-2015-leg ... p-at-home/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

mattlee1965
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: January 2015 LEGO Offers at Brand Stores & Shop at Home

Post by mattlee1965 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Be advised, deals are not stackable for:
FREE 40140 Flower Wagon with purchases over $75

FREE 30274 Mini AT-DP with ANY LEGO Star Wars purchase

FREE 30203 Friends Mini Golf with ANY LEGO Friends purchase

*However, I placed the new Slave 1 in the cart online and it put both the AT-DP and Flower wagon in my shopping cart, but they only let you choose one in the store.*

algro18
Peasant
Peasant

Post by algro18 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:40 pm

I was able to get all three at the dallas store

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:54 pm

algro18 wrote:I was able to get all three at the dallas store
Yeah that's normal. If you have the holiday calendar they were giving away you get another free mini figure, I think this month it's the LEGO employee.

Goat of Death
I'm New !

Post by Goat of Death » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:38 pm

My wife and I also had no problems stacking the deals at the Bellevue WA Lego Store. Didn't have to point any of it out even, they just grabbed all three and put them in the bag since we qualified for all three.

vexxet
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by vexxet » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:27 pm

my friend went to the lego store today and a sales person tried to tell him the promotions do not stack. infact he was telling everyone that. what a jerk.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:29 pm

I was up at 3 a.m. All new items still said "coming soon". Finally after waking this morning I was able to place an order. I had no problem then placing an order with with free items.. both star wars and flower cart. I didn't get a friends item. I was hoping that the Princess Jasmine set would count for a Friends set but it didn't.

Anyone else notice that the large baseplates have been discontinued and replaced with higher options? #626 large green baseplate (http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Large-Green- ... ng=listing) and #620 Blue baseplate http://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Blue-Bu ... ng=listingThere is now a "10699 sand baseplate" for $7.99 http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Sand-Baseplate-10699. The very large grey one was apparently discontinued and then given a different item number and will be available soon for $14.99 (same price I think http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Gray-Basepla ... ng=listing.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:06 pm

vexxet wrote:my friend went to the lego store today and a sales person tried to tell him the promotions do not stack. infact he was telling everyone that. what a jerk.
That's very weird, they always stack, it's not like this is a new thing.

And the baseplate thing sucks, I hope to find a few old baseplates at TRU. But year the grey one is the same size.

gvsualan
Peasant
Peasant

Post by gvsualan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:43 pm

I see they put the Horizon Express on sale, of course it has been sold out for weeks, so why bother tease?

winbrant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by winbrant » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:27 pm

vexxet wrote:my friend went to the lego store today and a sales person tried to tell him the promotions do not stack. infact he was telling everyone that. what a jerk.
Actually, the calender itself says "May not be combined with any special offer". I was advised stores are only supplied a limited number that have to last the month whereas online they have open access to provide both.

Of course, your "mileage may vary". Our local store frequently does not have enough polys to last a month despite repeated requests for more.

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Picked up a pair of the lego employee polys, with the purchase of a few samurai series 13 figs.

techmiser
Peasant
Peasant

Post by techmiser » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Can someone please remind me how one gets a lego employee poly? I just spent $$ at the store today, including many series 13 figs, but no freebie. Thanks!

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:58 pm

techmiser wrote:Can someone please remind me how one gets a lego employee poly? I just spent $$ at the store today, including many series 13 figs, but no freebie. Thanks!
Someone who knows for certain please jump in and correct me if I'm wrong but I think its a coupon deal that came with a LEGO calendar (redeemable with purchase)

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:25 pm

StClair wrote:
techmiser wrote:Can someone please remind me how one gets a lego employee poly? I just spent $$ at the store today, including many series 13 figs, but no freebie. Thanks!
Someone who knows for certain please jump in and correct me if I'm wrong but I think its a coupon deal that came with a LEGO calendar (redeemable with purchase)
I have a 2015 LEGO calendar in front of me and there is a clip out coupon for free exclusive LEGO shop minifigure with any purchase Jan. 1-31, 2015.

Other Coupons also for Feb and Mar. Offer valid in stores only, no online.

techmiser
Peasant
Peasant

Post by techmiser » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:06 am

Thank you! We actually have a calendar that my son still hadn't opened (until now).

115 New Sets Introduced on Jan 1. Too many sets, so little money...

LegoModo
I'm New !

Post by LegoModo » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Just made a $75+ purchase in store (Pennsylvania), using the 2015 calendar coupon for Lego Shop Employee minifigure, the January 2015 Catalog coupon for 10% off a Chima item, and including the new Star Wars Shadow Troopers Battle Pack. The sales associate told us we had to choose either the Flower Cart polybag or the mini AT-DP polybag. The fine print under the freebies in the catalog does say offers "cannot be combined with any other discount, offer or free gift", but the offers were always stackable for us before. Not sure if it's because we used the calendar coupon, of if they were running low on polybags and were implementing some form of inventory control, but it was disappointing. We ended up choosing the flower cart, then purchasing the Senate Commando Battle Pack as a separate transaction for the free AT-DP.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:18 pm

LegoModo wrote:Just made a $75+ purchase in store (Pennsylvania), using the 2015 calendar coupon for Lego Shop Employee minifigure, the January 2015 Catalog coupon for 10% off a Chima item, and including the new Star Wars Shadow Troopers Battle Pack. The sales associate told us we had to choose either the Flower Cart polybag or the mini AT-DP polybag. The fine print under the freebies in the catalog does say offers "cannot be combined with any other discount, offer or free gift", but the offers were always stackable for us before. Not sure if it's because we used the calendar coupon, of if they were running low on polybags and were implementing some form of inventory control, but it was disappointing. We ended up choosing the flower cart, then purchasing the Senate Commando Battle Pack as a separate transaction for the free AT-DP.
Well that's silly. Hopefully it was because you used the calendar thing. I would email LEGO and tell them that the store did that because that's not normal and see what they say. Maybe you can get a free polybag out of it.

Or post on their Facebook page. The amount of.... stuff.... that people... complain.... about is insane. (I had to control myself there because the Facebook people need to be spayed and neutered.

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:50 pm

^ I posted in the other post about this as well and noticed that the FREE 30274 Mini AT-DP with ANY LEGO Star Wars purchase is not included when ordering from the shop@home and only the FREE 40140 Flower Wagon with purchases over $75 is added to the cart when you have Star Wars items to your cart.
Not sure if it's added during check out completion or during the packing and shipping part but it's not included in the pre-checkout cart.

Anyone order at shop@home yet and get both yet?

Maybe we'll need to call or email CS for this as well.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:58 pm

1brickshyofcrazy wrote:^ I posted in the other post about this as well and noticed that the FREE 30274 Mini AT-DP with ANY LEGO Star Wars purchase is not included when ordering from the shop@home and only the FREE 40140 Flower Wagon with purchases over $75 is added to the cart when you have Star Wars items to your cart.
Not sure if it's added during check out completion or during the packing and shipping part but it's not included in the pre-checkout cart.

Anyone order at shop@home yet and get both yet?

Maybe we'll need to call or email CS for this as well.
My order has not arrived in the mail yet but I placed an Jan 1st with 3x Brainiac Attack and 1x 75028 Clone Turbo Tank. Order total before tax was 84.96. BOTH the Mini AT-DP and the Flower Wagon were added to my cart automatically before beginning check out. I have not received notice of shipment yet... only the email confirmation/thank you for your order email sent on Jan 1st. Both items are included in that order summary as well.

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 pm

^ interesting - thank you - maybe it's gone already.