[CAN/USA] 20% rebate at Lego.com via FressShipping.com

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
znarf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

[CAN/USA] 20% rebate at Lego.com via FressShipping.com

Post by znarf » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:22 am

For today only FreeShipping.com is offering a 20% rebate on purchases from Lego.com (regularly "only" 10% back, applies to about 1400 online shops, and plus it provides a couple other benefits). Works on ALL products on Shop@Home.

You can sign up for a 1 week free trial at FreeShipping, canceling before they charge you the membership fee (~$12.95/month to continue the service), and you will still receive a rebate cheque (which I have done successfully a few months ago).

For orders to Canada, once linked to the US Shop@Home site, just change your ship-to region to Canada. I believe this should work, although I haven't tried it). The last time I used their free trial, the cheque (issued in US$) was mailed to my Canadian billing address (and arrived in a few weeks), although the order was sent to my brother's address in Chicago.

As with other cash-back rebate programs, you need to enter the shopping site via the link provided on FreeShipping's webpage.

Hello, Sea Cow!

https://www.freeshipping.com/Shop/Retai ... lRetailers

https://www.freeshipping.com/about/faq

Blacknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN/USA] 20% rebate at Lego.com via FressShipping.com

Post by Blacknight » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

davedude
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by davedude » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:15 pm

i just shop through ebates.....get a little cash back

znarf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by znarf » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 pm

I used eBates up until recently. But you only get 2-3% back compared to 10% from FreeShipping.

On top of the 20% rebates I received from FreeShipping during their promotion, I was also able to use PayPal and qualified for their 5% cash back program (available for Walmart.com and Target.com, but not S@H) Not to mention that about $100 worth of the items I ordered from Target.com were not available after the order was placed and had been canceled, but I still get the rebate on the full purchase price. I was essentially paid to make 2 of the orders (seems like the Target orders were consolidated by date rather than by individual orders).

Plus I confirmed that I can cancel my free trial membership and will still receive the rebates from FreeShipping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.