2015 Jan/Feb/Mar LEGO Coupons at LEGO Stores & S@H

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

2015 Jan/Feb/Mar LEGO Coupons at LEGO Stores & S@H

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Update: These are actually coupons from the 2015 LEGO Wall Calendar. The Wall Calendar is currently being given away right now (November 1-December 31st) when you spend $75 or more at LEGO Brands Stores. It does not appear to be available at LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada).

The 2015 LEGO Brand Stores and LEGO Shop at Home gift offers for the months of January, February and March has been revealed! During the month of January, you can get the exclusive LEGO Shop Minifigure with any purchase. This is the 5001622 LEGO Store Employee Minifigure that was given out last year in October. For February, they will be giving out the Han Solo (Hoth) minifigure with any LEGO Star Wars purchase. This was given out back during the 2013 May 4th Star Wars promotion. Finally, for March 2015, you can get a "build a mini" with any LEGO purchase. I'm assuming that you get 3 minifigures which you can build/customize yourself.

The LEGO Store Employee and Han Solo (Hoth) minfigures are probably leftovers from last year's promotions. Regardless, if you missed out earlier, here's the second chance to get these minifigures.

Thanks to forum members CLMF Bricks and lordoflego for the heads up.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/2015-janfebmar-l ... stores-sh/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

pbb99
Knight
Knight

Re: 2015 Jan/Feb/Mar LEGO Gift Offers at LEGO Stores & S@H

Post by pbb99 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 pm

looks like the Build A Mini promotion only gets you 1 fig

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:07 am

I would think you only get one mini figure in March because three equals $10. I spend $4 on a Friends Animal and get three free mini figures? Not likely.

blarghiflargh
Citizen
Citizen

Post by blarghiflargh » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:21 am

I believe you can only get those free figures if you use the coupons included in the calendar, which doesn't seem to be mentioned in the article. You can see the stipulation in the image.

Also the coupons say it's in-store only, which makes sense since you can't exactly give the website your coupon.

mah4546
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by mah4546 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:27 am

This article is completely inaccurate. These are NOT the Jan/Feb/Mar promotions. These are additional promotions that you can get with a coupon from the free LEGO calenders currently available at stores.

frackbricks
Citizen
Citizen

Post by frackbricks » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:59 am

The calendar is the replacement for the free brick box of years past. The coupons a&e "bonuses" to get parents to pay more money. To many parents would just come in for the boxes and leave. Now oh mom look I get a Han Solo if I buy something from Star Wars.

gunoz
Citizen
Citizen

Post by gunoz » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:28 am

Let's see... something we've got already, another thing we've got already, and something meh. No thank you.

adarkpassenger
I'm New !

Post by adarkpassenger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:28 am

Yea definitely exclusive to people who got the calendars. And from the coup. Does appear to be one fig. I'll be using all three coups :) :)

ghostmind
I'm New !

Post by ghostmind » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:00 pm

I think that these offers are in addition to the regular monthly store calendars promotions, which have not been revealed yet for January through March.

adarkpassenger
I'm New !

Re: 2015 Jan/Feb/Mar LEGO Coupons at LEGO Stores & S@H

Post by adarkpassenger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:55 pm

They are specific to coupons that came with the promotional calendar offered in November and December for spending $75

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Do we know for sure that the Build a Mini is for only one minifig, and not the typical set of three? I have not done the "set of three" often, but there was one weekend where I got very lucky and there was a promotion for a free "set of three", a value of $9.99, if I recall, if you spent a certain amount. I'm not saying that one free figure in Jan and Feb justify the one free in March, but I'd suspect cost wise, a special polybag could be valued at the value of three generic figures built by us AFOLs (and children). I was honestly really hoping for three custom minifigs in March! Any insight based on fact, or restrictions on the backside of that March coupon? I don't yet have the calendar, but hope to score one on Brick Friday. Thanks!

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 am

I can take try to get a look - we got the calendar last month at the MMMB but it went home with my daughter's friend.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

King
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by King » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:00 am

jmeninno wrote:Do we know for sure that the Build a Mini is for only one minifig, and not the typical set of three? I have not done the "set of three" often, but there was one weekend where I got very lucky and there was a promotion for a free "set of three", a value of $9.99, if I recall, if you spent a certain amount. I'm not saying that one free figure in Jan and Feb justify the one free in March, but I'd suspect cost wise, a special polybag could be valued at the value of three generic figures built by us AFOLs (and children). I was honestly really hoping for three custom minifigs in March! Any insight based on fact, or restrictions on the backside of that March coupon? I don't yet have the calendar, but hope to score one on Brick Friday. Thanks!
The pack of 3 MF at any Lego Store is called "Build A Mini" and the coupon clearly shows three figs. Why would this "coupon" only be for one?

In addition, they did this as a promo a couple of years ago with a certain purchase and it was for a "Free Build a Mini" and it was the $9.99 three pack that was the free item.

King

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:35 pm

My thoughts exactly, King. Perhaps we made purchases on the same weekend and received the three minifigs at the same time. I don't recall any other time where this has been the giveaway. I sincerely hope that the coupon is for three minifigs, since the coupon SHOWS three minifigs. I'd call false advertising if it's only one, lol