Fred Meyer 20% Off $20 toy purchase & 15% off stackable

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
warhev
I'm New !

Fred Meyer 20% Off $20 toy purchase & 15% off stackable

Post by warhev » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi all,
Apologies if this has been posted already, or is in the wrong forum - I am still pretty new at this. I did not see any mention of this week's Fred Meyer coupons, so I am putting this out here for all to see. In the Fred Meyer Sunday ad, there is a 20% off any toy purchase of $20.00 or more with no limit. Additionally, if you are a rewards card member, you should have got an e-mail printable "Friends and Family" shopping pass for an additional 15% off in home department (which includes toys). The best part? The two coupons are stackable, giving approx 33% off total. This is good on sale items, but not good on clearance items. I picked up a 79103 Turtle Lair Attack for only $27.19, which is nearly half off! (It was on sale for $39.99 - $8 20% off - $4.70 additional 15% off). Also, Fred Meyer is shipping out the rewards rebates, so if you get one, you can use it on your Lego purchase, of course! (I actually only paid $16.86 after my rewards rebates, but I am not counting that in the percent off, obviously!)
Good Luck & I hope to hear of other big savings!