Target In-Store Pick up $10 off $40

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Target In-Store Pick up $10 off $40

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:35 am

Target.com has many sets already on sale for 10-20% off. They also have a deal where you get $10 off if you spend $0 or more.

Here's the fine print...
Save $10 on your $40 store pickup order
Save $10 when you spend $40 on items that qualify for store pickup, order online and pick up in store. Items not available for store pickup will not count towards $40 minimum. $40 subtotal based on merchandise subtotal before tax, if applicable. Offer valid for 4 transactions only. Offer not valid with store coupons. The $10 discount is allocated based on the size of your basket. If qualifying item(s) in your order is returned, refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the item. Online order must be placed by 11:59 PM PST on 8/2/2014 and picked up in store within 4 days.

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Target In-Store Pick up $10 off $40

Post by grymg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 am

When trying to search stores for my zip code, getting the "Unable to retrieve store information" message. Will try again tomorrow. Funny, cause I just ordered a pickup in store yesterday no problems.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 pm

The site is working fine for me.

bobl
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bobl » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:08 pm

I got the "Unable to retrieve store information" message a couple times, and then the site was ok. Maybe my internet connection was iffy or the site was busy. But it was okay when I last tried.

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grymg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks, I was able to get it to work on Safari, just not Chrome or IE. Was able to get two that were already lower than retail price, then it tacked on the additional $10 discount. Sweet.

TheKragle
I'm New !

Target Deal this week with $40 online order 4 store Pick UP

Post by TheKragle » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Many lego sets available.....

Buy 1 eligible $39.99 and a filler item and an automatic $10 off.... pick up at store.

(or $40 worth of legos - mix and match from list)

http://www.target.com/sb/-/N-5zl7w#?lnk

:-D

hushed
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by hushed » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Excellent deal, especially for the Target Exclusive sets that never go on sale.

Pro tip: If you order and cancel one of the items at the store (or they cancel because they are out of stock, as they did me), you can get the other item in your cart at the prorated discount. So if you have a $20 item and a $30 in cart, and you cancel the $30 item in store at pickup, you get $3.33 discount on the $20 item.

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Target Deal this week with $40 online order 4 store Pick

Post by grymg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Thanks for the comprehensive list. $78.99 for the Sail Barge is quite a good deal.

sterlingice
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by sterlingice » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:06 am

I'm thinking this might be a good chance to pick up 76022 X-Men vs Sentinel for an easy $10 off

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 am

Aaaahhhhhh, I have my Redcard max out!!! after all the clearance.
Need to wait for tomorrow when a return I made will post.
Hopefully the Lego movie sets that I want are still in stock at my nearest Target. (fingers cross)

So frustrating...

kibosh
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by kibosh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Just got back from a show I did this weekend with my LUG, and the kids kept asking where Metal Beard was. Perfect opportunity to address this oversight!

legoInsano
I'm New !

Post by legoInsano » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:15 pm

hushed wrote:Excellent deal, especially for the Target Exclusive sets that never go on sale.

Pro tip: If you order and cancel one of the items at the store (or they cancel because they are out of stock, as they did me), you can get the other item in your cart at the prorated discount. So if you have a $20 item and a $30 in cart, and you cancel the $30 item in store at pickup, you get $3.33 discount on the $20 item.
That's the same as buying 2 items to get the promotion and then return 1 later. You'd get pro-rated discount anyway.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:32 am

I never did in store pick up, I have a Red Card and never needed to. So I'm curious to the fine print. It says up to four transitions. Does that mean this week or that I can do several orders at once?

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceViking » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:I never did in store pick up, I have a Red Card and never needed to. So I'm curious to the fine print. It says up to four transitions. Does that mean this week or that I can do several orders at once?
It's a pretty easy process. Order online, using the 'find in store' and then the 'pickup at this location' options. Then wait for an email that your order is ready for pickup. Once it's ready, head to the customer service counter with a photo ID. Your card wont be charged until you pick up the items.

The $10 off $40 off is only good this week for 4 orders. You can place them and pick them up all at the same time, though. The best bargain is to match the order amount as close to $40 as possible. The offer stacks with the Red Card 5% discount, and a number of LEGO items are already at a discount. (e.g. many City sets are 20% below MSRP already).

Happy Hunting!

p.s. If you run into the "Unable to retrieve store information" issue, try clearing your browser's cache. I've found that works for me.

Taveren
I'm New !

Post by Taveren » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Here's hoping they update their website with the new sets on Aug 1st. I know my store has them because a few of them are already on the shelves, and I already have what I want of the older sets that are in stock.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm

For those waiting for discounted prices for Ultra Agents this may be a good opportunity to take advantage of

TheKragle
I'm New !

Post by TheKragle » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 am

This offer also applies on the LEGO MOVIE Bluray with the mini figure. $39.99 ... toss in a filler and get the $10 off.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 am

SpaceViking wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:I never did in store pick up, I have a Red Card and never needed to. So I'm curious to the fine print. It says up to four transitions. Does that mean this week or that I can do several orders at once?
It's a pretty easy process. Order online, using the 'find in store' and then the 'pickup at this location' options. Then wait for an email that your order is ready for pickup. Once it's ready, head to the customer service counter with a photo ID. Your card wont be charged until you pick up the items.

The $10 off $40 off is only good this week for 4 orders. You can place them and pick them up all at the same time, though. The best bargain is to match the order amount as close to $40 as possible. The offer stacks with the Red Card 5% discount, and a number of LEGO items are already at a discount. (e.g. many City sets are 20% below MSRP already).

Happy Hunting!

p.s. If you run into the "Unable to retrieve store information" issue, try clearing your browser's cache. I've found that works for me.

Well thank you!

Yeah I ordered twice, got two movie sets and two friend sets. All together the MSRP is $110 and I got it for $72ish. Very Happy.

Would have been happier if the $25 Castle Movie set was included, there was one of the shelf. I almost placed another order for the $39.99 Friends school but couldn't find a really cheap filler (I was in a rush). I'm thinking maybe scissors or something and get the $50 school for $30.

ytjedi
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ytjedi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 am

For those looking for an item to take you just over that $40 line, use this link and it'll show you every qualifying item under $1 (adjust the filter on the left if you need more than that).
http://www.target.com/sb/-/N-5zl7w#navi ... oryId=7501

pepe
Peasant
Peasant

Post by pepe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 pm

You can order one item for pick up and have other items sent to your home if they do not qualify for the promotion and you still get the $10 off the order. This helps if a set you want is not available for in store pick up. If you have the red card, shipping is free.